Rants and Coin Drops and Glitches

Ryaiken

Think we could get reasonably priced 30 day rants in the store or drastically reduce the price of 1 hours orrrr uhm have some way for rants to be obtained in game not named PvP KQ? Rants are the only way for players who don't/can't donate to make decent money and thereby afford charms, exts, bundles.

As for monies, I really hope that in the next few patches, something will be done about the coin drops. The server's going to become unpl2ayable if you let prices keep rising like this. I suggest removing them entirely. For people who whine about new players not having a way to start in game, there is always acad rewards etc. Maybe post better guides on how to get started on the server, increase the master/apprentice rewards and make sure the t2 enhancement rate is 100%.

For people who think it's unfair that a lot of players have already had access to the coin drops thereby minting in the gems, and, should these coin drops be removed, they'd have an unfair advantage over other players, I think it's a necessary sacrifice to prevent the game from going to shit.

If yoy want to prevent glitching world bosses, look into the Selesnia Eden and Infinity files. If you want to prevent duping, make an auction house I guess.

Thanks for your consideration :)

Edited by Ryaiken

I'd like to see 7 or 30 days rants. Idc I'll pay 5k pts if I have to but I really want then in the item mall.

As for low level issues goes they're releasing a capsul machine - system out soon. Which you'll be able to gain CS items from it with in game money. (No explanation outside of staffs yet.)

Also as for glitching yes, they're looking into that as we speak. But for duping it's quite difficult considering they're so many ways to dupe. Auction house can not be added to server due to the limitations of the .exe Only HK (hunter) files have that.

Edited by Advent

We've reduced coin drop rates, I will think about rants and duping will be fixed soon. Auction house we can make an online version but not an in game version and how exactly did those guys (Selesnia / Infinity) prevent glitches? We don't have their files lol.

I'm pretty sure you or Freddy told me you fixed duplication in the EXE? Lmfao.

Make all CS items capsule based.. meaning 10 Charms would be in a capsule which gave 10 charms.

Make sure that capsule is vendorable / tradeable, however the charms aren't.

You can also disable the edit button, but yeah.. you can't fix the duplication glitch fully as there will still be pots, scrolls etc so the best way to do it would be setting all sell prices to 1c just in case.

If you do not have file security, that would all be a waste of time though. :) Is kinda pointless now as like 50% of your community / donators would have duped so the economy is already fucked up.

gg.

Oh, there's also the worry that if you fix dupe everyone would quit your server. :)

Edited by Spoon

I'm pretty sure you or Freddy told me you fixed duplication in the EXE? Lmfao.

Make all CS items capsule based.. meaning 10 Charms would be in a capsule which gave 10 charms.

Make sure that capsule is vendorable / tradeable, however the charms aren't.

You can also disable the edit button, but yeah.. you can't fix the duplication glitch fully as there will still be pots, scrolls etc so the best way to do it would be setting all sell prices to 1c just in case.

If you do not have file security, that would all be a waste of time though. :) Is kinda pointless now as like 50% of your community / donators would have duped so the economy is already fucked up.

gg.

Oh, there's also the worry that if you fix dupe everyone would quit your server. :)

What this guy is smart.

And idk how they did it but if you dragged a monster to one of the spots, they'd spin once and then turn around and beat the tar out of you.

What this guy is smart.

He doesn't make sense when he says this for a number of reasons.

Oh, there's also the worry that if you fix dupe everyone would quit your server.  :)

• For this server to pay for itself people would need to spend money in the item mall, which wouldn't happen nearly as often if dupes continued to go unchecked.
  • A number of players including myself would like to play on a server that doesn't have a economy that's ruined because of dupes.
  • A dupe being fixed would not lead to everyone quitting the server, because 1. Not everyone knows the dupe, and 2. The only players to even consider quitting because of a dupe fix would be the dupers, in which case good riddance. 
  • Duping discourages any type of economy where items are sold for money because money has no value. So the new and legitimate players that don't (or don't know how to) dupe are at an extreme disadvantage to all the duping players, which would only be a contributing factor to them quitting. 

So overall, no a dupe fix wouldn't lead to players quitting, quite the opposite in fact since this would be one of the few if not the only server to completely fix dupes which could only attract players that are sick of dupers and glitchers that ruin the game for everyone else.

He doesn't make sense when he says this for a number of reasons.

• For this server to pay for itself people would need to spend money in the item mall, which wouldn't happen nearly as often if dupes continued to go unchecked.
  • A number of players including myself would like to play on a server that doesn't have a economy that's ruined because of dupes.
  • A dupe being fixed would not lead to everyone quitting the server, because 1. Not everyone knows the dupe, and 2. The only players to even consider quitting because of a dupe fix would be the dupers, in which case good riddance. 
  • Duping discourages any type of economy where items are sold for money because money has no value. So the new and legitimate players that don't (or don't know how to) dupe are at an extreme disadvantage to all the duping players, which would only be a contributing factor to them quitting. 

So overall, no a dupe fix wouldn't lead to players quitting, quite the opposite in fact since this would be one of the few if not the only server to completely fix dupes which could only attract players that are sick of dupers and glitchers that ruin the game for everyone else.

Say 50% of the population duped, and most of them quit after a wipe.. More players would continue to quit due to how quiet it is, and would people really be willing to spend money on a dead server? Yeah, there are dupers at the moment.. but at least the server is busier which encourages other people to donate.

You won't find a odin server without a fucked up economy tbh. What ever you do, people get past it. It's not all revolving around vendors.

People will quit either way, though how to dupe is probably spreading round fast here. It's obvious the economy would be ruined, but all most people want now is a server they can be OP on.. anything else is shit.

"lol just make them not stackable"

There are more benefits to them being stackable than not stackable. This was tried before but sucked.

Nvm didn't understand you.

Yeah, 50% isn't but if the other 50% left then the others may also leave due to how quiet it is.

I also said that because it was meant to be wiping. ;p

Edited by Spoon

Say 50% of the population duped, and most of them quit after a wipe.. More players would continue to quit due to how quiet it is, and would people really be willing to spend money on a dead server? Yeah, there are dupers at the moment.. but at least the server is busier which encourages other people to donate.

You won't find a odin server without a fucked up economy tbh. What ever you do, people get past it. It's not all revolving around vendors.

People will quit either way, though how to dupe is probably spreading round fast here. It's obvious the economy would be ruined, but all most people want now is a server they can be OP on.. anything else is shit.

Can't take anything you say serious after reading this. When you are in the 1% of the server that doesn't want a dupe fix and you're still coming up with excuses as to why it shouldn't be fixed it's time to stop. Even if there are ways to dupe that don't revolve around vendors that doesn't mean dupes shouldn't be fixed. Every dupe that gets fixed is one less dupe for people to use and lowers the amount of dupers. In a server like this that currently averages at 60 players there are only so many dupes that 60 players can know. Eventually when all the known dupes are fixed it won't matter if there are dupes as long as nobody knows them.

If people wanted a server to be OP on everyone would be sitting at Xeni right now plvling eachother to 130, 2 hitting karen and then sitting in fbz all day raging at eachother while the owner reaps in the rewards from their parent's credit cards. But instead, we're all here at Core. On one hand you have a server full of trolls, scammers, dupers, glitchers, and 12 year olds of the like that creates a disgusting experience topped off and ready to go with a pay to win cash shop that makes even Gamigo look free to play. On the other hand you have a server that is unique, brand new, a VERY cheap cash shop with free surveys that even Gamigo doesn't have and the best part (wait for it) here we have a staff that listens, takes feedback and said feedback is actually implemented into the game. So you tell me which server people are going to quit for the other.

Well said Ghost. For us players who actually pay for our coins to get our cs items it really makes us feel like crap that a few of you little slugs are just duping out 100+ of those items in your inventory and not donating a single penny. If you just came here to hack the game by duplicating items then you should leave right now, because you are not contributing at all to this server. The dedi can't pay for itself, and if you like playing Core then donate for your items to help keep the server up and running, because if you don't there won't be a server.

And @Ryaiken what do you mean take the coin drop out?!? Seriously, the coin dropping system is the most efficient and interactive way to make money in game, and they have it balanced out perfectly. I don't know about you, but I am not sitting around all day with Core in a tab, not playing, just waiting for my guy to get done making 766 elrues or whatever it is. With coin drops you can play the game and make money at the same time, win win, it's genius.

Well said Ghost. For us players who actually pay for our coins to get our cs items it really makes us feel like crap that a few of you little slugs are just duping out 100+ of those items in your inventory and not donating a single penny. If you just came here to hack the game by duplicating items then you should leave right now, because you are not contributing at all to this server. The dedi can't pay for itself, and if you like playing Core then donate for your items to help keep the server up and running, because if you don't there won't be a server.

And @Ryaiken what do you mean take the coin drop out?!? Seriously, the coin dropping system is the most efficient and interactive way to make money in game, and they have it balanced out perfectly. I don't know about you, but I am not sitting around all day with Core in a tab, not playing, just waiting for my guy to get done making 766 elrues or whatever it is. With coin drops you can play the game and make money at the same time, win win, it's genius.

Lol fuck elrue. Fuck coin drops.

No elrue. No sap. No coin drops.

That is how a server should be. How about doing something productive for your money like farming bosses/mats and adding more blues/scrolls/pots to the server instead of making a wiz, getting 100 in one day and raking in free money that helps no one but ruins the server?

Heck even people who plvl for money is better than coin drops because at least you can plvl new players who will make that money by selling cs to players who don't buy. Right now, what is the incentive for a player to sell rants/bundles/charms to a free player when they can just farm coins for that money? 

Edited by Ryaiken

@Ryaiken .. if not coin drops then we would be picking up weps/gear which would still make half of the money of coin drops which would probally be boosted a lil bit more if eventually enough people whine. Getting rid of coin drops does not get rid of *free useless* money which no nobody else benefits from. I myself would like coin drops to stay too, why? Cause if u get rid of coin drops id just pick up weapons/gear and sell those and what would the difference be? Well id probally have to walk more to town and id earn about 30-40% less depending on what im killing ;c hell if we gonna talk about Black bears i would actually make more money from gear drops.

At ur rants idea btw ;o making them 30 day would make them not profitable by selling em ;3 they are good as they are right now ;c since you can get 10 for like wut ;c 1 dolla? About the ingame idea though ;o not bad but 20% would be more fair and tbh it is not even that needed. If your gonna whine about cash shop items whine about charms/extenders which should be put ingame ;3 with lower effectiveness ofcourse but still that would benefit people who can not donate instead of a rant that they can not use cause they don't got charms or extenders.

Lol fuck elrue. Fuck coin drops.

No elrue. No sap. No coin drops.

That is how a server should be. How about doing something productive for your money like farming bosses/mats and adding more blues/scrolls/pots to the server instead of making a wiz, getting 100 in one day and raking in free money that helps no one but ruins the server?

Heck even people who plvl for money is better than coin drops because at least you can plvl new players who will make that money by selling cs to players who don't buy. Right now, what is the incentive for a player to sell rants/bundles/charms to a free player when they can just farm coins for that money? 

exactly why im BUYING perm gear :<. SELL ME PERM GEAR PLS. I PAY D<. 

Edited by Parafrost

If I had 10% charms and 20% charms in game and then 50% charms and 70% charms in the cash shop, cash shop users will still have the benefit but will normal players still complain because If the free user is using the 10% charm and 20% charm and the donator is using the 50% and 70% charms then it would be just like normal e.g free user has no charms and donator has 50% and 20% charms.

Well  cause ur comparing 30% to 120% and 0% to 70% ;o make it more fair ;c for example if  cash shop did have 50% and 70% then let free users have 20 and 40% for  70%-120% ratio ;c although 120% does sound ridiculiously op e.e so why not just make it 15% and 15% for free users and just 20% and 50% for cash shop or something like that so thats its more fair for free users.