DDM Mobs

Valiant

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I love to perm. There's just a problem with the DDM instance. In other servers that I've played, the monsters, "Devil Warrior". They usually get debuffed. (stun, defense decrease, attack rate decrease) 

The mobs are already strong, and they've got a ton of HP. Resisting every debuff just makes them a lot stronger. Was thinking if you can fix the resist, or at least nerf the mobs. In my opinion, the bosses are a lot easier than the mobs.

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I love to perm. There's just a problem with the DDM instance. In other servers that I've played, the monsters, "Devil Warrior". They usually get debuffed. (stun, defense decrease, attack rate decrease) 

The mobs are already strong, and they've got a ton of HP. Resisting every debuff just makes them a lot stronger. Was thinking if you can fix the resist, or at least nerf the mobs. In my opinion, the bosses are a lot easier than the mobs.

I AGREE!

I disagree. DDM currently is the source of the best skin in game yet it can be solo'd. A party of 2 fighters takes maybe 20mins per run. Grab a full party and you'll finish it in about 5mins. It's really not that hard, especially considering the reward.

I disagree. DDM currently is the source of the best skin in game yet it can be solo'd. A party of 2 fighters takes maybe 20mins per run. Grab a full party and you'll finish it in about 5mins. It's really not that hard, especially considering the reward.

Soloing it with a fighter takes 40min, so 40min for a skin, and theres not always people avaible for it, yes duoing takes really less time but still.. mobs hit hard, I tank it without cleric on an axe and still use a shitload of pots

i disagree about the buff i think they're attack speed should be lowered by a bit if possible. cause i have a fully geard 50 perm and its hard af with pots and i still die on some bs e.e less dmg or a lowered attack rate would be fantastic. that's all i think it would need.

Solo or not. They resist every skill. That should be fixed, at least.

I never said anything about soloing. Cleric or not, they resist every skill.

Ops, double post. Other one didn't show.