Emoviant kites ML with reaper! D:

MyUserName

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

cant do that if they never step in bz :l

and for the mal thing "gj?" archers w.e that class is you'll see "real" reason why mal didnt give us drop in a bit 

Funny how that Jinx person raged after he/she can't kill a ranger from our guild and then your whole guild showed up to kill afk our guild members who were dancing/afk in roumen. xD Pathetic c: That rage c: Much bawling c: 

??? fuck you talking about LOL only reason why we would kill any1 from ur guild is cuz ur talking shit 

wait why im even talking to you for who u even r? never seen u around prob just another scrub in emoviant :(

*gives you back your memory*
So far I think Unlimiemo talkchit the most c: But got nothing in return c:
Owel I might not as famous as your are. But I witnessed everytime your guild got OD-ed in raids c:

Why we got called emoviant when the one who got bad luck always Unlimiemo?
We got drops.
We OD-ed.

_____/

here a bucket for your tears for every single hardwork you and your people gave to OD our sexy archers in previous raids.
*giggles*

Edited : In last PM raid. You guys didn't show up. It burnt too much? Need more ice?

Edited by Neil

Edited : In last PM raid. You guys didn't show up. 

??? acting like thats the first raid we miss Idk why they didnt go i wasnt even home LOL

and whats the point of ml gear if ur just gonna get stomped out any pvp maps? :l

??? fuck you talking about LOL only reason why we would kill any1 from ur guild is cuz ur talking shit 

wait why im even talking to you for who u even r? never seen u around prob just another scrub in emoviant :(

Too funny she must have been pretty mad getting wrecked by a Ranger. 

She didn't even know Rangers had a fear trololool. 

??? acting like thats the first raid we miss Idk why they didnt go i wasnt even home LOL

and whats the point of ml gear if ur just gonna get stomped out any pvp maps? :l

If by 'stomped' you mean all 8 of your glads running around teaming?

You talk big shit like hard asses but pvp like pussies.

Edit: IN FACT you pvp JUST like that low level from Infinity said when he came and

raged at all of you. Too funny because everything he said was right. lmfaoooo.

Edited by Fawn

If by 'stomped' you mean all 8 of your glads running around teaming? -yep

You talk big shit like hard asses but pvp like pussies. -me and my bud alrdy stomped ur glads 1v1 next

Edit: IN FACT you pvp JUST like that low level from Infinity said when he came and

raged at all of you. Too funny because everything he said was right. lmfaoooo.  

^^^^ wondering who you mean by that hope u dont mean _Edwin 

cuz he got stomped everytime he entered into bz on infinity

why you think he wont even play anymore LOL

You been trying to OD in previous raids, I bet you have your own point. Don't tell me you came to raid before with no goals c: Hmm?

You been trying to OD in previous raids, I bet you have your own point. Don't tell me you came to raid before with no goals c: Hmm?

? i say it everyday we mainly come for birds not like LH weps give tons of more dmg thats just extra

And I said whats the point in u niggas getting mal gear if u just gonna get clapped out pvp maps still didnt answer that 1 yet :l

I already answered it, you guys 8v1 and call it 'pvp' 'getting clapped' 'catching the hands'
You act like you don't care about male then WHY SHOW UP. Then why does your
guild talk mad shit when you're there honey.

Let's face it, when Emoviant has 5male axes and you're all still 
trying to OD with labs then I wont see you in any place BUT 'bz'.

You want an award for 8v1 me and 'clapping' my +0 gear sweety?
If only you respond on forums as well as you 8v1 in fbz.
If only you could DD male as much as your guild talks shit.

Edited by Fawn

Gurr I might catch the hands cus my +0 
but you catch the hands every time I have the
pleasure of speaking with you.

Whats your excuse?

I already answered it, you guys 8v1 and call it 'pvp' 'getting clapped' 'catching the hands'
You act like you don't care about male then WHY SHOW UP. Then why does your
guild talk mad shit when you're there honey.

? i say it everyday we mainly come for birds not like LH weps give tons of more dmg thats just extra

if we get od'd like ??? thats life u win some u lose some u dont see us going emo like u chumps do on forums

Let's face it, when Emoviant has 5male axes and you're all still 
trying to OD with labs then I wont see you in any place BUT 'bz'.

those not even real ml weps they Lucky house weps so its not rlly much of a boost anyways and who cares if u got those weps we clapped all the deviant glads anyways so ya ead :l 

You want an award for 8v1 me and 'clapping' my +0 gear sweety?
If only you respond on forums as well as you 8v1 in fbz.
If only you could DD male as much as your guild talks shit.

No1 cares about forums cept u squares LOL and whose fault it is that ur +0 and stepping on a pvp map? and for mal thing I been said we hardly give af bout mal we only do it to waste charms not like the mals helping out for you guys much anyways :(

Gurr I might catch the hands cus my +0 
but you catch the hands every time I have the
pleasure of speaking with you.

Whats your excuse?

what? all u do is go emo im guess im losing just cuz ur going emo while im chilling? :( go get 1hited somewhere else instead of qqing on forums

if we get od'd like ??? thats life u win some u lose some u dont see us going emo like u chumps do on forums

those not even real ml weps they Lucky house weps so its not rlly much of a boost anyways and who cares if u got those weps we clapped all the deviant glads anyways so ya ead :l 

No1 cares about forums cept u squares LOL and whose fault it is that ur +0 and stepping on a pvp map? and for mal thing I been said we hardly give af bout mal we only do it to waste charms not like the mals helping out for you guys much anyways :(

what? all u do is go emo im guess im losing just cuz ur going emo while im chilling? :( go get 1hited somewhere else instead of qqing on forums

Nigguh emo like your whole guild went after we OD you. Unlimiemo.

Hunnie I'm talking about PvE because your version of PvP is 12v1 'clapping'.

You didn't clap a soul sweety because you're all 8v1 pussies. And wth is 'ead' l2english.

No1 cares about forums yet here you are bitching too. :3 Sense-making crucial sense-making.

I step where ever I want, you're the one that thinks you're a god among wolf cut gladiators for

killing people 8v1 and in +0. Like I said you guys sure do bitch at every male for 'hardly giving af'.

Also if you only cared about Harpies then why do you even ~try~ to OD male? Lmfao.

I really don't even understand the last part it's so broken.  

says dont care about forums but he decided to quote every single one of those comments.

never seen this guy on raid for awhile guess u found out ur useless after the new tos rule :(