Updated ToS

FitzChevalerie

Defeats the purpose of really fighting the boss. If you can kill it without fighting it then it's pointless.

Though all feedback is left to the community if you want change then show me.

Kiting=fighting

It does lol, it only happenes when you guys cant take an L then kite it and ml aggros all our glads and kills us. But it looks like that wont happen anymore :*

Kinda obvious by how you the 1st to qq on forums too LOL

Defeats the purpose of really fighting the boss. If you can kill it without fighting it then it's pointless.

Though all feedback is left to the community if you want change then show me.

I would argue that kiting it is actually fighting it. It's really no different than stationary tanking it. Anyone close to the boss is still receiving damage and any debuffs will still be in effect. The boss is in no way glitched to not do damage when being kited.

The only difference between normal tanking and kiting is that kiting gives the upper hand to long range damage dealers rather than short range ones. Which is tactic used to outdamage opposing parties.

And clearly some people are salty about that particular tactic being used against them.

I can relate to this because that's basically telling the first ever karen raiders that they weren't allowed to kill karen without face tanking it. When karen first came out they kited it with SS's and wizards+warlocks. opposing guilds were mad but no one could really tank it at all. So i can agree with Shiver on this because, even though we can all face tank it, kiting it is an easier way to kill a boss to out DD an opposing team.

Malephar was never meant to be Kited to begin with. It's not a normal mob. Kiting ML shouldn't be allowed because sure those around it still receive damage however the entire time you are unable to get more than 2 skills off due to it's constant movements. You can say this is a game mechanic however, I'd see it as abusing a game mechanic in a very bad way as to hold others, not just Unlimited from successful raids. You said you could beat us glad vs glad, so why resort to this? Try this on another server, and you'd be banned in an instant.