[EVENT] Secret Valentines

Luna

Secret Valentines

hearts-divider.gifhearts-divider.gifhearts-divider.gifhearts-divider.gif

Love is in the air this Valentine's Day –– just look at all the cards you were given by secret admirers! Can you decipher who sent each valentine just by their silhouette? The first three players to guess all of them correctly will win an exclusive custom costume not available in the shop –– Valentine's Day Lingerie (30 days), and the Attendee rank on the forum!

qNw52.png

divider-line.png

Details:

• The Valentines can be sent from any NPC or monster accessible on Core Fiesta.
  • If, by the end date, no one guesses them all correctly, the first three people to guess the most correctly will win.
  • Your answers will only be counted if posted as a response to this thread (no PMing or in-game whispering will be considered).
  • The time stamp of your post (or edit) will decide the order of winners.

Prizes:

The winners will receive:

• A custom costume – Valentine's Day Lingerie (30 days) – for the character of their choice
  • A hot pink Attendee forum rank

GHMQB.png

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxo,

[GM] Luna

hearts-divider.gifhearts-divider.gifhearts-divider.gifhearts-divider.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Well I'll take a guess...

1) Karasian Soldier
2) Guild Manager Lump
3) Nox
4) Elf Chief Elderine
5) King Coll
6) Core Guardian
7) Navar
Edited by Shiver

1 - Karasian Soldier 
2 - Guild Manager Lump
3 - Nox
4 - Chief Elf Elderine
5 - Wereboar
6 - Core Guardian
7 - Navar

Reason for edit: Because yoloooooo. Props to Shelf on getting Karasian Soldier and Shiver on Navar!

Edited by MrFarbodD

#4 = Chief Elf Elderine.

Well I would change it, but I doubt it matters anymore. .-.

Changing it cause I think one of you is wrong. O_O

Nevermind I was wrong about 1 of them, I hope edit times count.

Edited by Shiver

1.- Karasian Soldier
2.- Guild Manager Lump
3.- Nox
4.- Elf Chief Elderine
5.- King Coll
6.- Core Guardian
7.- Navar
Edited by Pokeball

Pretty sure edit's wont count. Kinda bull you guys changed it after I posted my answers.

I don't see why they wouldn't, there's a timestamp to use as a reference for post time. I mean I could have re-posted the whole thing, but it seemed like a waste of a post. But hey, I could be wrong, up to the GMs.

Also "you guys" should say "Shiver" and I'm sorry you're upset that I realized one of your answers seemed more likely to be correct after I already posted mine. o.o

You do realize, you're not the only one who changed your answers right? o.o

Yes there are other people who have edited, but I'm the only one who edited to change my original answer based on reading yours.

Because if anything Pokeball copied my edited answer, check #4 and #5.

Not to mention if we want to get technical with your wording "changed it after I posted my answers" implies that the people you are referring to posted previously to you. I am the only person to post prior to you that edited, so Pokeball wouldn't even count.

Anyway the point of this contest is to have fun, not argue.

So think what you want, I'm done bickering over it.

I'm sorry for not clarifying the rules for this event. The edit time stamp will take precedence over the original post time. Otherwise anyone could "reserve" a post and edit in their choices at a later time. Nothing to argue over though! We have more events coming ^_^

The winners and answers will be posted once the event ends on the 14th. Good luck to anyone who enters!

Edited by Luna

Because if anything Pokeball copied my edited answer, check #4 and #5.

Not to mention if we want to get technical with your wording "changed it after I posted my answers" implies that the people you are referring to posted previously to you. I am the only person to post prior to you that edited, so Pokeball wouldn't even count.

Anyway the point of this contest is to have fun, not argue.

So think what you want, I'm done bickering over it.

Gurl i edit it cus i  type - kin coll - SLAPS!! c: 

QZoW.png

Thanks for participating in the Secret Valentines event! The event is now closed and the following players have won themselves some Valentine's Day Lingerie (30 Days) and an Attendee rank on the forum (forum name in parentheses). You all guessed them so quickly!

• Shiver (Shiver)
  • Pokeball (Pokeball)
  • (KittyKathy)

The criteria for winning the event was to correctly identify the name of the monster/NPC in each Valentine correctly. Congratulations to all the winners and your prizes will be distributed after the next patch!