[EVENT] Video Contest

Luna

Nearly done my entry, will be out tomorrow at the earliest and Tuesday at the latest. It's looking sick so far, but I have a question. Will the 30 Day Event Costumes and the Permanent Costume be able to be put in storage and transferred between characters? (granted the 30 day hasn't been used yet)

I'm really looking forward to it. There hasn't been an entry in a while and the event is slowly coming to an end.

Edited by Luna

So i've cut it really close on the deadline but at least I made it xD, real life's been keeping me more busy than usual this past week and didn't get to get all the clips I would've liked for this (Guild Tournament, All Raids, etc) so that I could showcase all aspects of Core. I had to shorten the video from it's original length and improvise on some clips but hope you enjoy anyway ^^. 

Edited by Ghost

I think we'll redo this event sometime in the near future, once more content has been added and more bugs with the files have been fixed. Good stuff so far guys, just hoped more people would've made the effort, I realise it might've been difficult but hey thanks for submitting those who did.

I too appreciate anyone who submitted a video. We made this event with the hope of attracting more players and your videos are doing just that! It was an event that I expected not to get many entries just because not many people know how to or have the time to make a game video for Core. Not to mention we're relatively new and don't have much to showcase, so it was impressive how you all made it work. I'm secretly hoping there will be an influx of entries as the deadline (today, February 20 at 11:59PM EST) comes closer.

Who will be the grand prize winner?!

So i've cut it really close on the deadline but at least I made it xD, real life's been keeping me more busy than usual this past week and didn't get to get all the clips I would've liked for this (Guild Tournament, All Raids, etc) so that I could showcase all aspects of Core. I had to shorten the video from it's original length and improvise on some clips but hope you enjoy anyway ^^. 

O_O dis video doe.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this event! Although there weren't as many entries as we'd hoped for, it was still very difficult choosing the grand prize winner. We hope that you will find the winning video to be deserving. The winner has now been announced and the prizes will be distributed soon. To find out who won and see all the videos submitted, click here!