[EVENT] Video Contest

Luna

film-strip-line.jpg

Core Fiesta Community Video Contest

film-strip-line.jpg

Hello people of Core! In an effort to spread the word about this awesome server, we're challenging you to show off your creative abilities in this video contest! I know you'll do a better job than I did (see above), and I'm sure it won't look as empty as I made it look.

You're free to show whatever you like in your video as long as it actually pertains to Core Fiesta. Some ideas to get you started: hanging out with other players, showing off the different maps, looking through the shops in Roumen, fighting bosses or training your way to 105. The possibilities are endless, and I'm excited to see what a creative bunch you guys are!
divider-line.png
Prizes:

Mplh.png

The director of the best community video will:

• Have their video showcased on the Game Videos page of the website.
  • Receive the Attendee rank on the forum
  • Receive an Event T-Shirt (30 days) for their chosen character
  • Receive the exclusive Core Fiesta Director T-Shirt (Permanent) for their chosen character
  • Receive 1,000 Coins to spend in the Item Mall

Anyone who enters will be given the Attendee rank on the forums as well as an Event T-Shirt for their chosen character:

oi2Yg.png

Rules:

• The contest ends on February 20, 2014 at 23:59 (11:59PM) EST.
  • One entry per person to be posted on this thread.
  • The video should entice viewers to join the server.
  • The video should be between 1 and 5 minutes in length.
  • The video should be uploaded through YouTube.
  • The video's description should contain a link to the server and your game/forum name to identify the entry as yours.
  • The video should not contain any inappropriate content (including soundtracks)! We don't want to scare people away or scar any young children that might encounter the video.divider-line.png

Innn, definetly will participate. But there isn't a 2nd or 3rd place? :o

Everyone is a winner! Anyone who submits a video will receive the Event T-Shirt and Attendee title. There can only be one true "Best Director".

Can that video be really shity and still win? 

As long as all the rules are met and the video is of Core Fiesta, you'll still win the participation prize. I have high hopes for you guys so I think the winning video will be quite good.

Can't wait to see it! I hope I'll have more than just one entry though so you're not automatically the winner :P

You will :P most people enter in towards the end from past experience. (I'll prob be one of the last entries as well tbh)

xD Thanks, I never finished editing it. I thought about life for a second and so I figured that if I just upload it now, I might forget about this all and maybe do something productive like hit the gym. but NOPE, still playing core xD.

what video editing software and what screen recorder?

I used Sony Vegas Pro 11 and After Effects and a little bit of Adobe Premiere. for editing. I used Microsoft Expression Encoder to record

Here is my video, i hope you like it guys, i did my best :x, still working on learning how to use the programs.

On the video i used After Effects cs6, PhotoShop cs5, SonyVegas 12.0, Lightworks for some sharpen and bightness.

Enjoy! <3

Really nice, although you should have shown off a few server specific features too. Character creation and the characters are nothing new...

This event is kinda long. Can I make a second one? .-.

Sure you can, but you can only submit one of them to be considered for the main prize. You're welcome to swap your current one for a new one. :D

Edited by Luna

Nearly done my entry, will be out tomorrow at the earliest and Tuesday at the latest. It's looking sick so far, but I have a question. Will the 30 Day Event Costumes and the Permanent Costume be able to be put in storage and transferred between characters? (granted the 30 day hasn't been used yet)

Edit: Prob gonna be a last minute entry xD

Edited by Ghost