Ye Old Charm Test

Ryaiken

Yknow how in some versions of Fiesta you can punch people and calculate your Free Stat STR to check if they're charmed? Well some servers have it and some remove it (god knows why ._.) Do you think you guys could have that if you don't already?

And I know a lot of people whine for charm icons and stuff but they are nice to have if possible. If anything, there's far more drama and bickering created from not knowing whether someone's charmed. In servers that have had them, they've been a main selling point of the server.

Tinks for considering :D

Basically when fighter A pvps fighter B and fighter B has more dmg then fighter A, while they have same wep and gears, also fighter A is pure str while fighter B is pure dex. Fighter A decides to punch fighter B and fighter A punches 120 while fighter B punches 1. Meaning fighter B has a charm on cuz their no way possible fighter B has more dmg then pure str fighter A.

AKA called the punch test

Uhm no. Say I have 50 STR in build. My punches on someone should do 60 damage. If they're 50ed, my punches will only do 30 damage. That's how I tell someone's charmed. 

But some servers (Eden) just straight up removed this for some reason and within a week all the abysses were filled with people who were obviously charmed (but with no way to prove it) and the FBZs too. Short of trading someone a 50 and 20 and saying "You 70, I'll 70 and then we'll 1v1" there was no way to have a fair fight.

I don't know what Eden is and we haven't removed anything for the stats as far as I am aware, it should work as you say, if there is a problem once you get in game, leave us some feedback or post in the bug report section. Thanks. :)

If you're using standard Odin Files this will work, i know what they mean, I also used to punch ppl and hit them for like 1xx at Lvl 100,  statted STR is your bread & butter (main dmg , which you will guaranteed hit). If you hit less than your statted STR you guaranteed know that your enemy is charmed in some way. 

Zephry, it does. Its dependand on how old the files are, i guess they're using new ones, so it should work there.

And Fitz, yeah, thanks, totally forgot about that, but who goes end except for retarded knights or clerics? >:

Zephry, it does. Its dependand on how old the files are, i guess they're using new ones, so it should work there.

And Fitz, yeah, thanks, totally forgot about that, but who goes end except for retarded knights or clerics? >:

Based it off of from Gamigo Fiesta. Never tested it before on pservers before.