Rangers

Milk

Just few things I can think of right now 

-Binding doesnt always work is it possible to change it to 100% i dont see why not its not like we're op or anything

-Annihilating power (archer skill) is really weird when its casted I think its cuz of that casting time you have to wait 2 seconds after it casts for the skill to actually work if you move after you cast it it wont work which is stupid

- shouldnt there be a blind flower? o-o could have sworn there was one

-Annihilating power (archer skill) is really weird when its casted I think its cuz of that casting time you have to wait 2 seconds after it casts for the skill to actually work if you move after you cast it it wont work which is stupid

I think that an admin said this was because the animation cannot be changed for ap and being able to move and cancel it was done on purpose so that you'd have more mobility rather than be stuck in that long animation.

There is a blind flower in the retail version of the game, however here blind is exclusive to sharpshooters.

Ranger flowers here are:

Entrap - roots opponents to the groundSlash - defense debuff on opponentsSlow - slows opponents for 5 secsFear - fears opponents for 1.5 secsShock - shocks opponents

Just few things I can think of right now 

-Binding doesnt always work is it possible to change it to 100% i dont see why not its not like we're op or anything

Binding just as in retail has 80% hit rate. :T I agree, not sure why this isn't 100%.

And just like Shiver said there's no blind flower instead you get fear and shock which is like being silenced.

And each flower has it's own separate cd and empower capabilities.

Thing is the flowers are useless af fear 2 seconds root 2 seconds like what are archers supposed to do lol use a 2 second debuff cast a skill use the other debuff no one is gunna die that way  z.z and as for the annihilating power thing is you cast it then you have to wait like 2 seconds without moving its as if you're stiffled.. which is so stupid archers are already weak and in that 2 seconds we're probably dead. Ive never had a problem with annihilating shot on any other server so im not sure why they decided to break it here.

We didn't break anything. When you used the skill Annihilating Shot, you were rooted for 2 seconds until the animation had finished, so you wouldn't be able to move, we just added a 2 second cast time, therefore if you would like to move you could still move.

We didn't break anything. When you used the skill Annihilating Shot, you were rooted for 2 seconds until the animation had finished, so you wouldn't be able to move, we just added a 2 second cast time, therefore if you would like to move you could still move.

Can you fix Mages (Warlocks especially) now?