Costumes

Kiwi

Yes, I have a question regarding the Costumes. Will they have all the same stats? Or will they be different?

Such as the dark knight suit - (Giving PHY DMG / MAGIC DMG)

And a ninja suit - (Giving Crit)

(Different)

Dark knight - (Crit/Dmg)

Ninja - (Crit/Dmg)

(Same)

I'm just wondering, I'd also like to ask other players who read this to give their opinion on it. Which one they like better?

All default/original costumes will remain like they did in Odin but the new ones may differ. As for custom costumes we are working more towards the main game content, such as skills, instances and other bugs. We do have some custom weapons and we will be aiming to put a brand new never seen before boss for these new skins. These are our intentions but things may change.

The stat will stay the same, there will be a few suit you will be able to buy in Item Mall that will give 7% dmg/crit or crit/def.It will be OP if everyone has def/dmg/crit at the same time.

7% God thats a decent boost 

...I'm going to be forced to wearing a thong? That's even worst. My buttcheeks are meant to keep it private. :C

I'd be okay with custom suits but, rly....

Blizzard Beats in games please, and the dragon set? (missing tail)

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

Just hopefully you guys won't be adding original stats. Example: Angel Helmet 7% Crit. It's quite OP mixed with others.

Original stats are good but it will be very unbalance since you can easily hit 60%-70% with original stat suit.