Noitome

Sassy

We start noitome with 5-10 persons.

Kill noitome in 5-10 mins, and then we have to wait 10 min to kill it again, since it has a respawn time.. in those 5-10min people just go do other stuff and dont even come back, its also a bit waste of charms, so if we could have those 10min respawn removed, would be great thankies >:

Edited by Heartless

I lol'd hard. 

On top of being a guild instance that can be cleared in 5-10 mins and the rewards being: 100 OJ's, 1-2 100 LN pieces, and a Badge you also want the cooldown for that instance cleared?

Dear lord what is wrong with people.

I lol'd hard. 

On top of being a guild instance that can be cleared in 5-10 mins and the rewards being: 100 OJ's, 1-2 100 LN pieces, and a Badge you also want the cooldown for that instance cleared?

Dear lord what is wrong with people.

whats the point in the 10min cd? o: do tell

Tbh, I havent seen devi doing Noitome ;c ill tell you why, lack of knights much?

+ No one cares about the gear or OJs, we are going it for badges.

That's like asking what the point of cd on any other boss dare I say ML, birds, and Helga. Please remove all cds. K, Thanks

? Those are WORLD BOSSES, not INSTANCE, LAB is an INSTANCE, does it have a CD? I dont think so

Tbh, I havent seen devi doing Noitome ;c ill tell you why, lack of knights much?

? Those are WORLD BOSSES, not INSTANCE, LAB is an INSTANCE, does it have a CD? I dont think so

The insults. So much. Cried alot. Wowowowow.

Anyways, there's a 5 minute cooldown to every instance after it's cleared. But of course, possible to reset by just disbanding party. 

On top of the rewards, it's also a guild instance which by the limit can be done by 100 people. Hence the 10 minute cooldown. 

Please respond back when you have played Fiesta Online.

The insults. So much. Cried alot. Wowowowow.

Anyways, there's a 5 minute cooldown to every instance after it's cleared. But of course, possible to reset by just disbanding party. 

On top of the rewards, it's also a guild instance which by the limit can be done by 100 people. Hence the 10 minute cooldown. 

Please respond back when you have played Fiesta Online.

Who cares about Fiesta Online? ;3 I care about Core Fiesta

Removing the 5min or w/e it is CD wont do any harm

Why are you complaining then?

Learn 2 wait.

? Last I checked I was posting on a feedback topic o;

Guild instance and party instance are 2 different things o:. If a glad +9ed their jewels and potted then noitome could be soloed lol.

Still an instance :l Edited by Luna

Does it really matter? Does it really hurt to wait 10 mins or even 7? People these days so impatient.  :huh:

I don't think it will hurt to wait 10min =)

If it doesnt matter, then remove it, wasting time for what?

its a simple and  honest topic that was posted, not for you guys to come in bashing it, you have an opinion thats fine but  to say theres something wrong with people for expressing an opinion is ridiculous. 

its a simple and  honest topic that was posted, not for you guys to come in bashing it, you have an opinion thats fine but  to say theres something wrong with people for expressing an opinion is ridiculous. 

Ikr :l

Truetrue~ ;c 

Lol, so hostile. But Deviant has been doing Noitome.

And it doesn't matter WHAT you're doing it for, fact of the matter is;

that it drops all those items and whether you are 'going' for it or not 

they still drop and they still have to be taken into consideration when

it comes to asking for an instance cd reduction.

And it was honest feedback you got, if you don't want honest feedback 

maybe steer clear of posting in the feedback section. Lmfao. 

it's also a guild instance which by the limit can be done by 100 people. Hence the 10 minute cooldown. 

Shabam^

Edited by Fawn

The point of the cool down is the same point for every other instance(guild or party) and raid. Without it, it would take almost no time to get drops needed thus saturating a server with a rare item. It'd only lead to boredom and drops being obtainable far too easily.And relating to your "No knight" comment, our glads can handle tanking just as easily as knights, so no need for 'em. 

Who need knight when our glads can tank it with 7.5k mdef?

Edit : We don't need this dungeon spawn time to be changed. It's fine as it is. Those 10mins are so convenient for us to take a break from sitting on computer 2hours straight. We can eat, pee, poop or do things irl. Wuot? Do you want to grow 6packs on your butt? 

Edited by Neil

you just implied it takes you 2 hours each noit attempt, because the 10 min are convenient after 2 hours stright. What about the guild that dont take that long per kill? I understand the mass in "op" items, but with drops set as is even with the spawn time removed it wouldnt be a problem.

2hours as in charms lasts o.o
LOL

Edit : I rather do sth that allowed me to take a break from computer with those 10mins than having 2hours straight buttsitting killing a boss over and over again. God. Everyone got real life chits to do.

Hold your greediness. PATIENT.

Edited by Neil