Things that should be added after the server merge

Parafrost

+11/10  enhancement just make PvE more easier. PvP remains the same mostly since +10 gear counters +11 wep except the mages that get +11 weps vs +9 jewels.

People already complaining about mage being "op"

And pve is already easy as it is.

Kinda hate the +11 wep +10 idea atm wait on that for abit

Agreed. I like the overall damage obtained from the +10 as is. Making weapons even more deadly would make killing too fast and eventually boring as hell.

Could drop something that is not suit or accessories... like pets or cards . DONT TOUCH MY SWAG

Horse hat op. Anyways, if you really want something new in-game or costumes with better stats, only idea I can think of is making them time limited and EXTREMELY rare. At most I'd do is 3 days though so it gives people a reason to farm them, and on top of that, I wouldn't make them tradeable once equipped(obviously). 30 day or perm costumes would be an overkill. Farm them once, you're done.If players also want more mobs to drop 100 orange jewels, I think that'd be an overkill. There's already quite a few on the server. If you're looking for the drops to be farmable by an extended variety of players, I can understand that though since once one person is farming them, all it takes is a large party or glad to kill it in 5 hits to od a less powerful player. Figuring out a way to give more options to the less "fortunate" players is what would have to be the main focus then.

Edited by Vanity

Agreed. I like the overall damage obtained from the +10 as is. Making weapons even more deadly would make killing too fast and eventually boring as hell.

Horse hat op. Anyways, if you really want something new in-game or costumes with better stats, only idea I can think of is making them time limited and EXTREMELY rare. At most I'd do is 3 days though so it gives people a reason to farm them, and on top of that, I wouldn't make them tradeable once equipped(obviously). 30 day or perm costumes would be an overkill. Farm them once, you're done.If players also want more mobs to drop 100 orange jewels, I think that'd be an overkill. There's already quite a few on the server. If you're looking for the drops to be farmable by an extended variety of players, I can understand that though since once one person is farming them, all it takes is a large party or glad to kill it in 5 hits to od a less powerful player. Figuring out a way to give more options to the less "fortunate" players is what would have to be the main focus then.

7 days seems fine if the drop rate is 10% x)

I agree about the skin and Malephar mount. The only skin in the game is Geo ;c

It seems fair to have one skin to farm at  a low cap like 105, but after you farm the same stuff, and do the same things over and over again it just gets boring. Just raise the cap 5 levels, add another skin to farm, bring in lost soul for temp clothing with bonus stats, and reduce cost of enhancement stones by 1g 750s each qq. So much struggle the way it is, with a bold limit of things to do.