Things that should be added after the server merge

Parafrost

If you do burning skin, don't make it like the 115 set gives in retail : You have to auto attack to do the burn effect so it's useless for mages.

Also, Please do not change the +10 glow.  if you don't like it, just change it. yourself qq I edited mine and don't want it deleted.

Costumes and accessories with higher stats.... idk I don't want to be forced to wear something becaause of stats and look ugly.

Rules state that you can't edit anything for yourself on ToS. ooo. Bad Fitz. 

if they do add an instance to farm suits or something, id like to see farmable mini pets with +100hpsp, or +15-+20 stats, or 5-10% crit or w/e :c

Rules state that you can't edit anything for yourself on ToS. ooo. Bad Fitz. 

You can edit skins and things such as glows. Since that doesn't effect the server as a whole. Just don't modify it like making the edit button not dc you or anything that bypasses security measures.

if they do add an instance to farm suits or something, id like to see farmable mini pets with +100hpsp, or +15-+20 stats, or 5-10% crit or w/e :c

Probably take out the hp and keep the crit and stat bonuses.

IYou can change skin and interface actually.And glows are just client sided anyway so  let's pretend I changed nothing.

And yes ! I wear my hats because I like how I look. And I want you to see me like that and not with a generic suit that everyone will wear.

But, I suggest Paradox skins back. They were suggest. Maybe Noit can drop 'em. The skins were sexy. Sorry.

And tiperath skins :<. I like the 1h so much z.z....................................................................

Could drop something that is not suit or accessories... like pets or cards . DONT TOUCH MY SWAG

Ohh cards yes but not like the cards on infinity... those were op beyond op :(.

I don't know how infinity cards were, I just prefer them adding new items instead of making our old things obselete.

Even if a Golden horse hat would look sick, We'd all get tired of it after a while when everybody have one.

Still though z.z. Those were nice stats on the costumes. Made them useful but not too op... Just like the tiperath skins and paradox skins which had 20% dmg and 25 to each stat if i last recall.

15% dmg/7% aim/7% crit/25 to all stats