Things that should be added after the server merge

Parafrost

Malephar mount (lots of ppl want this mount :<.)

Low Drop rate on 50 Blues (preferably 5% or 10%)

New instance for lvl100 jewels (getting bland to farm magrite and BS)

More costumes, ones that give 7% to each stat and 10 or 15 to end/dex/str/spr/int (make it into a kq, which has a 20% chance of being obtained from the rewards chest so it can still be rare but not too rare..)

Add Geo Shields pl0x. 

burning skins (posted by Valiant~)

Tiny Panda mount (posted by Heartless)

I think its about time for +11 weapons and +10 shields~.

Edited by Parafrost

This shit. I like. Except for the costumes, don't make them too OP. Like 10% per. No. Make it at least 7% and for accessories 4%. But, make them look bad ass.

was just thinking of that o:

Lolno. No Costumes please. This isn't one of those ridiculous OP servers. Event Costumes sure.

Indeed. But, those OP servers have costumes that have 14% bonuses which you have to pay for. In this, you can farm them. Also, economy isn't that fucked up, so they'll be sold for a nice price as well. And, they won't even be that more OP if they do add it. Probably 1% more.

Indeed. But, those OP servers have costumes that have 14% bonuses which you have to pay for. In this, you can farm them. Also, economy isn't that fucked up, so they'll be sold for a nice price as well. And, they won't even be that more OP if they do add it. Probably 1% more.

Some of those OP servers also have original stat'ed costumes/accessories from retail. If they were 7% and hard to obtain, yeah that'll be nice.

Updated~ And you finally fixed ur siggy Zeph D<.

Yeah. Also no base stats on things. That's dumb and Geo Skins don't need more damage. Geo Shields oughta be coming soon. :<

They should add like a skin called Burning Bow or whatever. And, each time you attack, it does fire DMG. Not that high, like 15 or 20 per second.

On retail there's a weapon socket that does this or jewel set, I forget.

Malephar mount (lots of ppl want this mount :<.) - dont mind this

Low Drop rate on 50 Blues (preferably 5% or 10%) - ya sounds good

New instance for lvl100 jewels (getting bland to farm magrite and BS) - ?? nah alrdy enough places

More costumes (farmable ones like 7% to each stat and 10 or 15 base stats) - ???? dumbest idea

Add more dmg to the geo skins and add geo shields that should give 5% def/mdef and 20 to each stat  - keep geo's how they are but shield idk dont mind shields either

burning skins (posted by Valiant~) - dk wtf these are

Edited by crucial

Malephar mount (lots of ppl want this mount :<.) - dont mind this

Low Drop rate on 50 Blues (preferably 5% or 10%) - ya sounds good

New instance for lvl100 jewels (getting bland to farm magrite and BS) - ?? nah alrdy enough places

More costumes (farmable ones like 7% to each stat and 10 or 15 base stats) - ???? dumbest idea

Add more dmg to the geo skins and add geo shields that should give 5% def/mdef and 20 to each stat  - keep geo's how they are but shield idk dont mind shields either

burning skins (posted by Valiant~) - dk wtf these are

Read what I wrote above about the skins.

Still though z.z. Those were nice stats on the costumes. Made them useful but not too op... Just like the tiperath skins and paradox skins which had 20% dmg and 25 to each stat if i last recall.

Edited by Parafrost

If you do burning skin, don't make it like the 115 set gives in retail : You have to auto attack to do the burn effect so it's useless for mages.

Also, Please do not change the +10 glow.  if you don't like it, just change it. yourself qq I edited mine and don't want it deleted.

Costumes and accessories with higher stats.... idk I don't want to be forced to wear something becaause of stats and look ugly.