i want Natures Protecction to lose full Agro

Salt

my name got mentioned here without me even saying anything gg e.e... none of u give a shit about rangers but you do know how to build em? since ya know ya guys just said deviant doesn't but you don't care right? and don't know their skills right?

gg

Also the kiting rule is bs ;c and stop saying they qqing cause u guys qq 40x worse ;o and whoever said we don't die in fbz im too lazy to go check. Pretty sure the reason u guys start wars in fbz is cause u die <3?

Read the rule again:

15. Kiting world bosses or any type of major boss with the intent of disturbing someone else or giving them a disadvantage can result in a ban or jail time.

If you're not disturbing the others or giving them a disadvantage then it's fine. If you draw aggro naturally then you can use your skills to lose it.

Once again you're talking without reading well at all. He said they don't have a fear except on private servers because it's a custom odin skill. None of us care about rangers so of course we wouldn't know they have a fear since it's even an underplayed class on official. Basically what it comes down to is without glitching, you got OD'd. Now again I do believe Nature's Protection should be 100% that way there's no need for kiting at ML. However if kiting continues I'm going to report it because of stated before, on purpose it's disturbing other people at raid. Good day.

the thing is that the only ppl getting disturbed are you and your glads because you need to stand still to hit the mob, but hey if you wanna stand still use your mock or teach your tank how to actually tank, once again i appreciate your support on deciding or at least agree on Natures Protection 100% success rate.

Edited by Apocalypse

Read the rule again:

15. Kiting world bosses or any type of major boss with the intent of disturbing someone else or giving them a disadvantage can result in a ban or jail time.

If you're not disturbing the others or giving them a disadvantage then it's fine. If you draw aggro naturally then you can use your skills to lose it.

then please make Natures Protecction 100% sucess rate so ppl dont cry about this, and also as an archer it disturbs me not kite mobs with a calss that it was created to kite or do distance dmg, still im  aware of what you really mean about distubing ppl kiting with a class that it wasnt created to kite liike for example knights. now pls to help me lost agro next time and this glads can DD with Vitality on and Violence taht increases the insane amount of damage and still im not justifing the fact they are the highest dps class in game. but making natures protection at least will help me lost agro and not be kiting the mob to survive, and no im not gonna stand still and let the mob kill me or leave the map.

thank you.

Edited by Apocalypse