i want Natures Protecction to lose full Agro

Salt

And lets face it, Glads/Knights/Wiz/WL are the 4 main classes of the game. Just cause you dumbviants think you can get a pt of Archers and OD a glad pt doesnt mean anything LOL, archers always been the weak link. Especially since none of you can even build them right.

^blatantly CLASSIST.  

Our archers already well built. Sorry but not sorry. Our archers been stacking so smooth till they OD-ed your glads' so many times in our previous raids ♥. 

Edited by Neil

Classist LOL pretty funny but hey its true. And Idk what you getting at Fawn, you lost past 3 raids. OD us with a whole SS pt against our 5 glads and maybe i'll listen to what you have to say.

Kaz, they actually worse than CZ. Atleast CZ would put a glad pt together and try and I dont think I ever heard them qq about raids. only pvp LOL

Ik LOL just them and cz braindead af only thing they have in common

thats a odin custom skill dumb ass LOL rangers dont got a fear

They have a fear entrap flower on this server, welcome 2 core.

Ask Jinx she may remember from when she got wrecked by salt.

Classist LOL pretty funny but hey its true. And Idk what you getting at Fawn, you lost past 3 raids. OD us with a whole SS pt against our 5 glads and maybe i'll listen to what you have to say.

I thought we already did this? LOL. Remember the staff? 

Nah you got lucky 1 raid basically, now you on a losing streak of 3 about to be 4. You think your SS pt can actually OD us cause you won 1 day. But you forgetting how you lost every single other raid :*

Head start doesn't matter, if the whole pt dies.. it means we just od'd them again in the small amount of time we had. Just perfection from our side (hearts) Unlimited.

They have a fear entrap flower on this server, welcome 2 core.

Ask Jinx she may remember from when she got wrecked by salt.

Been here since obt why 

and why would I care about a ranger skill anyways? :l 

Glads pretty please hold dayem aggro <3 and yea you people need to read this thread over again. Since youglads cant hold aggro..this is the only way archers can avoid to get the aggro and end up kiting World Bosses.

not to mention how youglads spam dying in there like its your job to die in raid and blame archers for kiting after you failed so bad.

Edited by Neil

If you think we would want one of our archers to kite for our benefit then you're wrong. Not only was Salt losing his dps, but he was running in a circle with a radius way longer than 13.5m which is an archers casting distance. So even when our Sharp Shooters were standing in the center of the kiting circle we had to move to a lot to cast our skills. Don't think a guild that favors gladiators would know anything about casting distance doe. 

why we even having the this agro arguement when u caught the agro but still got od? :l emoviant try harder next time

Like I said. everyone was at a disadvantage 

Edited by MyUserName

Posted Image

suprise! once again you are looking like noob!

Once again you're talking without reading well at all. He said they don't have a fear except on private servers because it's a custom odin skill. None of us care about rangers so of course we wouldn't know they have a fear since it's even an underplayed class on official. Basically what it comes down to is without glitching, you got OD'd. 

Now again I do believe Nature's Protection should be 100% that way there's no need for kiting at ML. However if kiting continues I'm going to report it because of stated before, on purpose it's disturbing other people at raid. Good day.