Making the server status even bigger.

OppaKindly

To be honest I think it would be a good idea to make the server status picture even larger and so people would stop asking the same questions over and over. (; Maybe? no? HUE Just a suggestion (:

DO IT!

That wouldn't look cute. Imagine if one of your eyeballs was larger than the other. It just wouldn't work because symmetry is beautiful. I think that if you can't see it at that size, you probably won't see it if it took up the whole page. 

O_° wouldn't look right xD but you'd think people are intelligent enough to see the bright server status box right there when you first pull up forums. Then again, man kind has destroyed my faith many times before.... ._.

Idk why but this had me cracking up LOL! You should make your own thread with the server status changes in this size. xD

Love it! As the designer of the current button, I find this adaptation to be both more practical and appealing to the eyes. I think it could use some flashy animation or perhaps a marquee light border. ^_^

Edited by Luna

Love it! As the designer of the current button, I find this adaptation to be both more practical and appealing to the eyes. I think it could use some flashy animation or perhaps a marquee light border. ^_^

Sparklesssss!

Idk why but this had me cracking up LOL! You should make your own thread with the server status changes in this size. xD

Glad you liked it. xD

Beautiful, magnificent, and BLURRY *^*

It was obviously so high quality and rich in colour that the image host had to reduce the size, causing it to be blurry! Such a nice piece.