Jump to content
Dex

Bet PVP.

Recommended Posts

Welcome to Bet PVP.
 
What better exciting way to make money while showing off your prowess and expertise in PVP? None.  
To be a participant, leave your character's name, class and how much you want to bet for the PVP match below in the reply section. After that is done, any player interested in fighting you can accept your challenge by leaving their character's name, class and matching up your bet, as easy as that.
 
Duo battles are acceptable too, even a full out guild VS guild match.
 
Rules
 
The place and time of each PVP match will be decided by me.
Showing up longer than 5 minutes after match time will be an automatic loss.
Using charms are illegal during battles except on special occasions. 
The PVP match will be based on the first player to get 3 kills.
If a player goes offline during a battle for more than 10 minutes, that will be an automatic loss.
Money will be refunded if an opponent isn't found after 3 days.
Charms are accepted during guild battles.
Extenders are allowed during battles.
10,000 coin will be given to the first player to get a 10 win streak.
 
People will be accused of cheating during these battles and some people will cheat. I will be present as the referee in each match, if you suspect your opponent of being charm, do not hesitate to inform me. I will be the judge to confirm if the accusation its true or not. 
 
Bet PVP layout
 
Character name : Dex
Class : Sharpshooter
Level : 105

 
Any additional information, you want to add should go below. For example is you want to have a duo PVP battle, the name, class and level or your partner should be included too. That goes for guild wars too, the names, classes and levels of participants in the guild war must be included. This is crucial for battles to be clean and fair.
 
85% off the total bet goes to the winner, leaving 15% as my commission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charms are allowed in guild battles because of the high amount of people in the match. It will be a waste of my time to check if everyone is the guild match isn't charmed. And thanks for pointing out extenders. Extenders are allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no... just no... no charms/extenders in pvp would be a waste of a charm/ext. Dragon buffs are okay but no charms or exts pls :<. 

Edited by Parafrost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, tbh I think it's easier if everyone is required to charm for a match. If both players are 70% Charmed, there's no discrepancy about whether or not they're fighting on equal terms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main reason for no charms is that not everyone has the opportunity to obtain 70% charm, but in a guild match to increase the chances of win, it's mostly like for guild mates to help each other with 70% charms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perm 1v1s take a long af amount of time when exts/charmed. No charms makes things go faster same for ects since you heal more when stoning. .

Edited by Parafrost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farm  (lvl108/114 greens,perm gear, gear for set effects like mighty/slash/defect/dim/intellect/korin/jewels) make elrue, sell pots/scrolls/other materials, sell cs for half the price of the npc. Pretty simple ;c.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Character name : Luhan

Level: 105

Class: Wizard

Bettings: 1c

:c who wants to fight? You Fitz? >.>

Edited by Drea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...