Increase cap

Kaosgod666

Lolwat. Malephar instances break the game. It was meant to be a World Boss, not a instance one. Also if you did not know the Malephar in-game right now is the instance one which drops Lucky House weapons. A godly SL > Fail Lucky house weapon.

Noitome, SL, Magritte, LN, Abyss Bosses, Devildom instances, Helga. There's so much to do.

And it's a World Boss, anyone is free to kill it. Just because we are the ones usually killing it doesn't mean we are greedy.

ml armor= more eva, more mdef u know :v. idc about weps.

I didnt say you guys were the greedy ones :v, but yea your guildies told us to "leave" ml raid , isnt that greedy?

SL, Mags, LN, Noit, ML, HG. Lics, DDM, money farming for Capsuls, make more chars, gear em. Make Perms/farm skins. `-` Clearly you've done all these ^...

I´ve done all of that but ML,HG. and i dare to say most of the players havent done ml/hg.

i/my guildies have full sl set with weps, we have ojs ,we have done LN,Noit, DDM, Lic, Capsules, we have alts with sl too, we have perms, skins, and we even have tried kq but no one joins.