The Suggestion Thread to end all Suggestion Threads

Ghost

Hey, so I've had a lot of Ideas running around in my head and also seen some good ideas from other people. So I thought it'd be a good idea to compile all of our suggestions into one thread. Post your suggestions below to have them added into the thread!

Suggestions are grouped based on what they effect, though some suggestions may effect multiple things.

Bugs

None Atm, all previous bugs posted here have been fixed. If you know of any bugs you're welcome to post and i'll put them here.

Class Suggestions

1)The archer skill "Immobilizing shot" decreases evasion of the target, which is silly in my opinion (and i'm sure many archers will agree). Archers hardly ever miss due to their naturally high aim + aim buff, the skill would be a lot more useful to archers if it didn't have a cast time and decreased aim and evasion of the target sort of like Immobilize for fighters. This gives archers a debuff that compliments their naturally high evasion.

Voting Suggestions

1)Add vote to play back, it definitely helps advertise the server.

2)Add Incentives for the ENTIRE server when a certain vote milestone is hit, for example hitting 3rd place or x amount of votes and the server gets a EXP / Drop rate boost for x amount of time.

Contest Suggestions

1) Currently there aren't many videos or anything of Core being spread out, my suggestion to change that is hold monthly contests for Videos and Signatures of Core where everyone that enters will win a prize and the best Video/Signature wins the grand prize. They could be themed every month, for example April "The best PvP Video wins!" in July "The best summer Signature wins!" etc, etc so it isn't just the same thing every time.

2) Have random raffles for event Items every two weeks. To win the raffle you MUST have liked the Official Core Fiesta Facebook Page, this helps with Facebook publicity and spreads the word about Core, while at the same time giving the players something to try and win.

Player Base Suggestions

1)Add Incentives to play on weekends, the main ones being increased Exp Rates, Drop Rates, Weekend Deals (Item mall sales), and Events (See above). The weekend is when people have the most free time, there is no better time for someone to check out Core than the weekend, they're even more inclined to check it out if there are weekend incentives going on during that time.

General PvP Suggestions

1)Add Charm Icons, it really does become a problem in PvP when player's claim charms when they aren't or claim they aren't when they are.

General Economy Suggestions

1) If you ever check the marketplace, you'll notice that rarely is anything being sold or bought despite the player base being quite high. I think the reason behind this is most people don't need to sell anything to make money. With Elrues and OLT farming money is so easy that people can start out, make elrues, grind to 10x, farm OLT. They'll never really need to go buy anything from the market, you can argue they'll need to buy gear but a high abundance in gear can usually be associated with a high abundance in money. That being said the people that hold a lot of gear don't need to sell it because they already have more than enough money and there isn't anything they need to buy.

In a economy without Elrues & OLT money would be much more valued and sought after which promotes the selling of items/buying of items and overall interaction between players. However, I'm not saying to remove Elrues & OLT. My suggestion is to reduce the amount made from Elrues down to 20s a stack, this drops the average from 6-10g made an hour down to 2-3g made from Elrue per hour which is a lot more reasonable.

To help reduce the amount of money coming in from OLT It should be instanced with a key requirement to get in, the key would be in the merchant in roumen for 5g and it only lasts for one use. Players are making 30-60g an hour from OLT which adds up to gems coming into the economy daily not counting Elrues, this would at least make the economy more balanced where actual farming of bosses would be more profitable than Elrues or Mobs for money. When a player can make just as much afking elrues with no effort as someone putting work in to farm a boss something is wrong.

Perm Content Suggestions & Perm Bugs

1) Millenium Robo KQ (Lvl 33-45) Is dead content. The problem with it being dead content is it's the only way to obtain level 33 robo earrings which are fundamental to any 36 perm. My suggestion is to create a new dungeon with Robo as the boss where he drops Robo earrings so they can be obtained, or add them to the drop tables of the Robo in Vine Tomb.

2) A lot of perms don't run/don't want to run the two instances "Iyzel Tower" & "Crystal Castle" the reason behind that being the first 19 floors are extremely tedious and are only done efficiently on a Mage and arguably Fighter, taking up to 10 minutes a run only to get 1 blue that usually is bad in stats is just another thing that demotivates perms to farm it. A simple way to make perms more inclined to go out and farm these two instances is to either 1) Buff the instances so that they're challenging, but at the same time increase the amount of blues dropped to 1 at minimum and 3 at max. or 2) Add a Hardcore version of both instances alongside the normal Instance. This way normal players that can't handle the hardcore mode can still farm the regular instance but players that want a better reward & challenge can try the hardcore mode of the instance.

3) Add a "deep" abyss with abyss resources inside the most active perm abyss. This abyss would require a party to enter but would not be instanced. Essentially these would be resources such as mushrooms, ores, etc that are in the deepest parts of the abyss but they are harvested at double the speed (or quadruple the speed if you have a king's touch) and would give double the amount of resources. It brings people into the abyss and promotes Team vs Team fights happening constantly over resources that perms would need to make stones to enhance gear/scrolls for bosses/etc. On top of the teams fighting teams, they'd also have to fend off buffed up versions of normal abyss mobs that guard the resources. To top the Deep Abyss off there would be an extreme version of that abyss's boss lurking that offers a significantly higher drop rate but a much harder challenge that could only be done with a team.

Edit: The Deep Abyss should be released with negative EXP Cards or cards that stop perms from gaining EXP, then the EXP in the Deep Abyss should be increased to be the fastest leveling option in that level range. This tempts people to go even if they aren't a perm which just starts a chain of people coming in to level/farm mats/kill bosses/kill eachother/etc.

Competition is a good thing, the more competitive the game is the more determined players will be to better themselves and become the best in their level bracket. If teams are constantly fighting with one another they'll be
recruiting new players to try and increase manpower, resulting in the increase of activity throughout the game.

4)Add 60 Orange Jewels to Crystal Castle drop tables (keep the drop rate low like it is in tower) It's always seemed silly that 66 perms can't farm 6x jewels without having a 5x perm to run tower on.

Thread will be updated with more ideas regularly, feel free to agree or disagree with any suggestions made in this thread ^_^.

Edited by Ghost
Striked out ideas which are not possible or already done.

I agree with some of the perm stuffs. :P Like teva stats..Also i would want suggest a drop rate raise on perm farms maybe not a huge raise but atleast some.

[*]If you enter the marketplace while on a mount you can't unmount without leaving the map.

I was under the impression that the inability to mount/unmount in the marketplace was a fix to a more serious bug that is caused by you being able to.

Yeah I went and found the thread on it:

http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php/topic/288-marketplace-mount-glitch/

Edited by Shiver

I was under the impression that the inability to mount/unmount in the marketplace was a fix to a more serious bug that is caused by you being able to.

Yeah I went and found the thread on it:

http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php/topic/288-marketplace-mount-glitch/

Ooh okay, sorry was unaware of that.

Also added another bug to thread (Teva Claws Lv 45 Bug)

Forum suggestion. I'm always trying to find the new posts, would be nice if there was a most recent section.

If you click on "View New Content" all the way at the top, it should redirect you to all the newest threads/posts.

Weapon skin durability will require me to use a new exe file and fix again all the bugs which previously were present in the exe. I am not sure if I want to spend time on that currently, but I will keep it in mind. 

Teva weapons will be fixed in next patch.

I will see what I can do with the archer skill Immobilising shot in the future. Possibly make it stun?

Adding a banner to the TOG list isn't possible at the moment because the TOG website is bugged and won't let me or anyone else upload a banner. So that's not possible.

Warrior code and any other level 49 KQ will be increased to 50.

Iyzel tower will need me to investigate it but I don't think it's anything that would be a game changer.

Will do something about robo boss.

Will decrease exp of abyss boss.

Will decrease rates on T2 enhancement.

Will think about 60 oranges in tower.

Weapon skin durability will require me to use a new exe file and fix again all the bugs which previously were present in the exe. I am not sure if I want to spend time on that currently, but I will keep it in mind. 

Teva weapons will be fixed in next patch.

I will see what I can do with the archer skill Immobilising shot in the future. Possibly make it stun?

Adding a banner to the TOG list isn't possible at the moment because the TOG website is bugged and won't let me or anyone else upload a banner. So that's not possible.

Warrior code and any other level 49 KQ will be increased to 50.

Iyzel tower will need me to investigate it but I don't think it's anything that would be a game changer.

Will do something about robo boss.

Will decrease exp of abyss boss.

Will decrease rates on T2 enhancement.

Will think about 60 oranges in tower.

Cool, Nice to know you saw it ^^

Well Immobilizing Shot's current effect isn't entirely useless. In party/raid situations maintaining the evasion debuff on a boss does help the classes that do not have as much aim as archers.

Or at least I like to think that it does so I feel useful.

However the name itself is a tad bit misleading and I most certainly am all for a stun.

Though being a sharpshooter I'd take any sort of immobilize skill for pvp sake. Given I'm the only class besides the clerics not to have one. :c

Well Immobilizing Shot's current effect isn't entirely useless. In party/raid situations maintaining the evasion debuff on a boss does help the classes that do not have as much aim as archers.

However the name itself is a tad bit misleading and I most certainly am all for a stun.

Though being a sharpshooter I'd take any sort of immobilize skill for pvp sake. Given I'm the only class besides the clerics not to have one. :c

An archer can stun someone PvP-wise, right? Because if not, Clerics can when they land a critical. >>

Well crit has a bit of a stun regardless of class I believe, but no archers can't stun otherwise. Rangers have their binds, which isn't necessarily a stun, but closer than anything else.

Edited by Shiver

Crit stuns are PvM only. They do not work in PvP

Wrong. I have stunned people in PvP as a Cleric before. Hell, one time it landed when I was using Weaken while running, then told that I stunned the person.

Wrong. I have stunned people in PvP as a Cleric before. Hell, one time it landed when I was using Weaken while running, then told that I stunned the person.

In all my time PvPing on Fiesta Servers/Official Fiesta it's never happened, so until you show me a vid of it happening I don't believe it. Anyway, don't want to derail the thread talking about stuns that don't matter.

As well as the evasion debuff, add a stun to it?

A stun for me would be excellent, but I also see Ghost's idea for a general dex debuff as being highly useful as well. In pvp a sharpshooter could stack two aim debuffs on one person(with blind shot) and if their aim was decreased enough there might not be a need for a stun. I could just stand and shoot while they miss me. And of course would be useful in pve as well.

I like both ideas and can't really decide which I prefer. :/

A stun for me would be excellent, but I also see Ghost's idea for a general dex debuff as being highly useful as well. In pvp a sharpshooter could stack two aim debuffs on one person(with blind shot) and if their aim was decreased enough there might not be a need for a stun. I could just stand and shoot while they miss me. And of course would be useful in pve as well.

I like both ideas and can't really decide which I prefer. :/

In my opinion a stun would be pretty broken because the skill itself only has an 11 second cooldown (unempowered). So archers would just be able to have continuous stuns if they empowered the skill's cooldown/duration.

Yeah the cooldown would have to be extended for it to become a stun which would make it not as effective as a eva debuff, that or keep the cooldown and lower the stun chance.

A seperate skill for stunning would probably be better. x:

Edited by Shiver