What brought you to Core?

Zephry

I was one of those person that saw Core being announced in development (never got into the closed beta, but was really hyped). A good friend was spoiling bits of info every now and then as they made it in, and I was really surprised they had working Mouth pieces (Shadow Fox Mask, Scarfs) which I have never seen in another private server before. The game was really well off during open beta and became hugely popular during official release and I do not regret taking part in playing in such an exclusive server. 

You'll be glad to know that soon you and other players will get the chance to take part in another exclusive server we are working on. There will be a post in the next week or few days hopefully about this and our current development and I guess difficulties or history of the project up until now. Stay tuned! I'm so hyped haha.

You'll be glad to know that soon you and other players will get the chance to take part in another exclusive server we are working on. There will be a post in the next week or few days hopefully about this and our current development and I guess difficulties or history of the project up until now. Stay tuned! I'm so hyped haha.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE. 

THANK THE HEAVENS! OOOWWEEEEEEE CAN'T WAIT

I've talked to the team and we think that it's best to wait until we are sure we are ready until we make a post about what we are doing. Sorry guys :P

Take as long as you need guys. <3

I've talked to the team and we think that it's best to wait until we are sure we are ready until we make a post about what we are doing. Sorry guys :P

RIP THE DREAM.

I'll wait though. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Friends brought me to core mostly. was my 3rd server I think. after selesnia and  an infinity copy.  What got me to like it is the community. And finally a server where everything is not too easy but not p2w. Most servers get boring since they make everything either too easy or too hard and need cash shop to be able to complete.

Can't wait to hear about your new server far :*