List of suggestions: Game, Forums, Item Mall

Zephry

Hi. Let's get started. 

Forum: 

-Ability to delete your own post. (Don't you get tired of requesting mods to delete a double post you made because of lag?)

-New background images. (I wish to see more items or characters while scrolling down)

-Ability to tag people in posts. Something like if I put @Farbod D it will notify them of being tagged in a post (mentioned) instead of having to quote someone for the notification to apply

In-Game:
-Make Thor Necklace and Earrings, along with Shard Skins icon bigger! You hardly notice them when they drop because their icons are as small as a scroll/potion material!

-Increase Psiken (the mob) drop rate increase. Yes, she has a 1 min spawn time. But in that 1 min it usually takes another 2 mins or so to kill her. People have farmed her for hours only to receive 1 poor-statted weapon. Please increase her drop rate.

-Make Psiken weapons be +11'able. This is to balance out the hierarchy for those who can't obtain Chimera or Karen weapons and have a chance to compete with those who do have.

-Increase spawn rate of treasure chests across all maps. Not sure if you never noticed but they don't spawn in high level places.

-Un-nerf the party exp boost and fix it. You were only getting exp for having 1 person in party. Instead of nerfing it is it possible to make a boost like thing where you get 10 or 25% per person in party?

-Add a server wide notification for the Marketplace and Party Matching. Not too many people frequent the marketplace to know there's anything for sale. Not a lot of players check out Party Matching to see if there's anyone requesting anything. 

Notification for both are something like: 
Stop by the Marketplace located from the Teleport Gate for anything you wish to purchase!
Looking for a party or wish to request something? Post it on Party Matching!

-Fix the crit and aim rate on 1H, Mace, and Hammer skins from the Geo, Shard, and Trans sets. They're not set appropriately. (Geo having better aim and crit than Shard and etc)

-Increase Hardcore Malephar Treasure chest drop rate and boost HCML jewels. Y do the hardest jewels to get all suck so bad compared to 100 OJ's, Thor jewel set, and 114 Blue jewels? :<

-Make Tears of Legel stackable up to 50 like Potions and Buff scrolls.

-Increase drop rate for Ghosty. 

-Change name of Ghosty to Ghosty's Cave (still called cave of memoirs)

-FIX THE LUCKY CAPSULES

-Fix 100 badges. Make them have atleast 3 stats when drop like you did with 110 Mag gear.

-Increase drop rate of licenses and lower the amount of kill needed to gain a % for each license

Item Mall:
-Remove 20% exp card and add 100% exp card since you decided to remove it for no reason. Set 100% exp card at a higher price than 50% exp card. 

-Add 7/30 days HP/SP Extenders. 

-Add 7/30 days Exp cards. (50% and 100%)

-Add 30 Days Blue/Red Dragons of Grace  Make it cheaper.

-Hire someone to make special discount sales they are publicized in-game through system notification and forums

-Do a Summer Sale like Steam. ( 50 - 99% off everything pls)

-Either lower the price for Tears of Legel or increase the quantity that you purchase.

-Add a License Booster. Boost the rate of % that goes up from killing mobs with a weapon that has their license equipped.

Thank you for reading. :)

Edited by Zephry

For the Ghosty suggestion, I believe it has been said the current rate is where it is because he has a chance of dropping 2 vaults (not sure but I think I remember this being said). Well, after doing about 15 runs of Ghosty myself I have yet to see ghosty drop 2 vaults, and the rate at which I get something from the vault is about 2/5 of the runs, with the other 3/5 being the Silver Coin. It should just give a 100% chance of 1 drop, none of this 'slight chance of 2 drops' stuff (assuming this is even there, like I said can't remember if this is true or not). Ghosty drops both skins and costumes/accessories so even with a 100% rate, it will be fairly time consuming to get what is wanted by those farming it, but at least it will be consistent and not left up to RNG if you even get a drop. 

For Badge/Noit suggestion, yes pl1z. Said this in another post (50_Calibers June Suggestion thread) the constant low, single statted badges is depressing. 

Larger icons for Thors/Skins (and vaults from ghosty) please.. It's annoying searching for them through the dusts and stuff.

Random sales or limited time items or w/e in item mall sounds cool too.

HC ML Jewels... Yeah. Incredibly rare, and for the most part, fairly underwhelming. You have to get pretty lucky on the stats for them to be worth wearing, and you get one... 2/5 raids? Maybe instead of HC ML dropping a wep and an armor piece, he can drop a Jewel and a wep. There's already 4 mobs (pirra/eury hc pirra/eury) that drop the ML armors, won't be missed much on ML. They should also have same stat-cap as Thors (80 I think?). 

Licenses - Core offers higher drop rates/exp rates so that grinding isn't nearly as exhausting as it is on retail. I hope to see this carry over to licenses, and make them easier to 1) Obtain and 2) level up. They're incredibly demanding in both those aspects with their low drop rates and how slowly they climb to that 80% damage, not saying make it climb a rank with each kill but should get a multiplier to its rate just like exp/drop rates got. 

Party exp boost system - Would be cool if this was changed around a little, so you aren't penalized for partying with people. With the way it's currently set up people just solo, and party with someone who isn't in the area to activate the boost (but this person doesn't partake in the leveling/grinding whatsoever). Maybe you could make it so exp isn't split between people and each person gets 100% of the exp. As of right now (or how I understand this to work) if 2 people kill a mob and are in a party, the exp boost applies to that mobs experience and then is divided between the two people. But if you kill a mob solo in a party, and the member isn't in exp range, you get the boosted exp and it isn't split. Maybe a better way to encourage people to party up and work together is to make it so exp isn't split, and both members receive the full exp. So say the boost is 20%, if 2 people killed something they would both get 120% of that mobs exp. And as zeph said, maybe make it scaling. 1 person - 100% exp, 2 people - 110% exp to each, .... 5 people - 150% exp to everyone (So a mob that normally gives 100 exp to someone of the same level killing it solo would give 150 exp to each of the 5 same leveled people in that party). Would make people more likely to party up with others when leveling rather than hogging a spot to themselves for maximum exp. 

Edited by DoughyCookie

• 3 years later...

@Zephry

Forum:
- I don't want to give people the ability to delete their own posts unfortunately, can lead to misunderstands. I'm fine with deleting posts.
- New background. That was done a while ago, with the forum update.
- Tagging people. We now have it with forum update.

- In-Game:
- Thor Necklaces, earings and shark skin icons are bigger now.
- Not sure if this was changed, but I believe everyone is happy with how it currently is.
- I feel like it's fine, it's meant to be a treasure chest! Rare! Yeah, I will add them, let me know of the maps and I'll check them out, not many people were interested in them, I think some of them have it now.
- Part EXP was fixed.
- Server wide notification for MP and Party matching was added.
- Believe the crit rate and aims were fixed.
- The drop rate is 23.4% without rant, with rant it is 25%+ so it would be 1 in 4. I think it's fine at the moment. It's end game boss.
- Tears of Legel are stackable to 50.
- Ghosty drop rate is 25%. That's not just for one either, it's rolled for every item in the vault, so for every skin. You can get 3 or 1 or 0, that's why it's low.
- Ghosty's Cave has been fixed.
- Lucky Capsules. They were fixed.
- I want to change badges in the future, so I think I'll leave it as it is for now.

Item Mall:
- Will add 100% exp card, it was never there.
- might add 7 day 30 day HP/SP extenders.
- Might add 7 day 30 day exp cards.
- Grace is okay.
- Not gonna hire anyone anytime soon.
- Summer sale maybe next year if someone reminds me.
- Might increase amount you get for tears.
- Don't think there is such a thing on these files, not sure if I can do that.

@DoughyCookie

- Yes that's right. The drop rate for the vault is 100% but for items 25%, but chance of gaining multiple.
- Okay will do that then. Increase badge min stat limit to 3.
- Yep larger icons done.
- Maybe next summer :)
- Okay I increased it. Base drop rate including chests and boss is now 35.4%.
- Licenses aren't used much, can you please make a new thread about it. Thanks.
- The party exp system has been fixed.