Launcher

How come? Force voting is unprofessional and only servers who lack confidence of their work use this method. I don't think it's necessary, never mind half those who buy their votes, Top of Games is fake and shouldn't be used in my opinion, if you have to force someone to vote just so you can get players then that's not a very good server. Word of mouth or friend referrals are the way forth.

How come? Force voting is unprofessional and only servers who lack confidence of their work use this method. I don't think it's necessary, never mind half those who buy their votes, Top of Games is fake and shouldn't be used in my opinion, if you have to force someone to vote just so you can get players then that's not a very good server. Word of mouth or friend referrals are the way forth.

I was actually with Fitz until I read this comment. +10 respect for Mr. Farbod.

I disagree also, if people just invite their friends then the community would end up better also i would think - and it would promote friends enjoying a game together! 

• 1 month later...

This server is the best private server imo, I invited an old fiesta friend to play this (he hates private servers) and he keeps playing this because of the neat look, good files& ofcourse because I'm helping him to gear up :P

I completely agree with Farbod.

I really love Core.

Edited by Sync