Patch Log #022 - 16 Mar 2014

Amor

This. I definitely wouldn't mess with 50 blues rarity. It's something people farm hard for and I'd hate to see a 50 blue, which people seem so fascinated by when they finally drop, become a dull highlight of the game. I'd definitely try to figure something out to keep 45 teva weapons as useful as they are now. Even if it means dropping DDM's lvl cap to 49. I don't think dropping it by one level would hurt that much. It takes all of 10 minutes to relevel another char and switch over the gear to a new char. 

Yup, they were pretty much the only rare Item in game next to 60 Oranges. Always was something every perm worked towards but now there isn't really a feeling of accomplishment if everyone is running around with Blues.

Change it to 5%. Don't want ppl running around with 50 blues and acting all godly (still easy to kill ;D) This ruins the people who worked hard on farming BoD for 6-8 hours a day hoping to get a 50 blue. Making it this easy makes their work and dedication feel like a waste of time.

Edited by Parafrost