Annulment item

ToonSam

well i would like to ask if the admins would put the Annulment item in Uriel so we could get a divorce faster so that we can marry another person without waiting for 3 days, well my idea is to like sell it for 1g or something, hope the admins/GMs would implement this, thank you.

well i would like to ask if the admins would put the Annulment item in Uriel so we could get a divorce faster so that we can marry another person without waiting for 3 days, well my idea is to like sell it for 1g or something, hope the admins/GMs would implement this, thank you.

Why are you divorcing goat fat?  :(

WHAT A SLUTTTTTT~ JAYKAY HAHA

i am marrying rita rofl.

ME! Q.Q

annulment is instant without even waiting a second so yeah i vote for annulment

and this yesh. ;c 

I think you should have to wait a year for a divorce to be finalized to better reflect how long a divorce takes in real life. Whatdya guys think?

I think you should have to wait a year for a divorce to be finalized to better reflect how long a divorce takes in real life. Whatdya guys think?

I approve. :D