Suggestions too op

Parafrost

What should be added:

Tiperath skins and a special pet(4% crit 3% def/mdef 15 to each stat seem legit?) call it a Tiperath pet(Logic no?)

Oath Keeper skins(60-70 World Raid boss with lvl65 jewels too).

Class Jewel sets that are lvl105 with useful effects

Real mal weapons(LH weapons, which drop from regular mal are quite useless)

Add in raiding suits/accesories(haven't decided on the boss)

Apparently i need a nerfing z.z.

Side Note: We should continue what Selesnia started. Right now, there are more people afking than actually farming. Tower is inactive and so is CC, leaving perming invaluable. I know a lot of people that would love to perm but right now its just boring. Pretty much only 2 or 3 guilds are able to raid Malephar. 

P.S: bring back da perms :(

Edited by Parafrost

What should be added:

Tiperath skins ; Nope they look ugly, and also the axe is so huge it goes under the ground.

Oath Keeper skins(60-70 World Raid boss) ; wouldn't mind, but only good for perms.

Class Jewel sets that are lvl105 ; no

Real mal weapons(LH weapons, which drop from regular mal are quite useless) ; better than other servers leaving hg as a main raid at 105 cap.

Add in raiding suits(haven't decided on the boss) ; Dun wanna be forced to wear stuff.

Apparently i need a nerfing z.z. ; dun cur.

Side Note: We should continue what Selesnia started. That is all~ ; This is Core not Selesnia -- that's all.~

K ty for your suggestion hav a naice day.  :)

If we have some perm raid boss, can we have something that is NOT skins.

Putting skins on every raid and instance cause  you don't know what to put as reward sucks, and you can only wear 1 at the time so useless.

petts/auras ... idk   jus tneed some diversity in rewards.

And how do you need a nurf qq

If we have some perm raid boss, can we have something that is NOT skins.

Putting skins on every raid and instance cause  you don't know what to put as reward sucks, and you can only wear 1 at the time so useless.

petts/auras ... idk   jus tneed some diversity in rewards.

And how do you need a nurf qq

skins was just an idea. I was thinkin lvl60 ojs would be good too.

This is copy/pasted from my other thread but this ties in with Elrues/Economy as a whole that you mentioned. In my opinion the current state of the economy can be related to the decline in perm chars.

If you ever check the marketplace, you'll notice that rarely is anything being sold or bought despite the player base being quite high. I think the reason behind this is most people don't need to sell anything to make money. With Elrues and OLT farming money is so easy that people can start out, make elrues, grind to 10x, farm OLT. They'll never really need to go buy or sell anything in the market, you can argue they'll need to buy gear but a high abundance in gear can usually be associated with a high abundance in money. That being said the people that hold a lot of gear don't need to sell it because they already have more than enough money and there isn't anything they need to buy.

In a economy without Elrues & OLT money would be much more valued and sought after which promotes the selling of items/buying of items and overall interaction between players. However, I'm not saying to remove Elrues & OLT. My suggestion is to reduce the amount made from Elrues down to 20s a stack, this drops the average from 6-10g made an hour down to 2-3g made from Elrue per hour which is a lot more reasonable.

To help reduce the amount of money coming in from OLT It should be instanced with a key requirement to get in, the key would be in the merchant in roumen for 5g and it only lasts for one use. Players are making 30-60g an hour from OLT which adds up to gems coming into the economy daily not counting Elrues, this would at least make the economy more balanced where actual farming of bosses would be more profitable than Elrues or Mobs for money. When a player can make just as much afking elrues with no effort as someone putting work in to farm a boss something is wrong.

This is copy/pasted from my other thread but this ties in with Elrues/Economy as a whole that you mentioned. In my opinion the current state of the economy can be related to the decline in perm chars.

If you ever check the marketplace, you'll notice that rarely is anything being sold or bought despite the player base being quite high. I think the reason behind this is most people don't need to sell anything to make money. With Elrues and OLT farming money is so easy that people can start out, make elrues, grind to 10x, farm OLT. They'll never really need to go buy or sell anything in the market, you can argue they'll need to buy gear but a high abundance in gear can usually be associated with a high abundance in money. That being said the people that hold a lot of gear don't need to sell it because they already have more than enough money and there isn't anything they need to buy.In a economy without Elrues & OLT money would be much more valued and sought after which promotes the selling of items/buying of items and overall interaction between players. However, I'm not saying to remove Elrues & OLT. My suggestion is to reduce the amount made from Elrues down to 20s a stack, this drops the average from 6-10g made an hour down to 2-3g made from Elrue per hour which is a lot more reasonable.To help reduce the amount of money coming in from OLT It should be instanced with a key requirement to get in, the key would be in the merchant in roumen for 5g and it only lasts for one use. Players are making 30-60g an hour from OLT which adds up to gems coming into the economy daily not counting Elrues, this would at least make the economy more balanced where actual farming of bosses would be more profitable than Elrues or Mobs for money. When a player can make just as much afking elrues with no effort as someone putting work in to farm a boss something is wrong.

Core never had elrue as a form of moneymaking until a few weeks ago because players were unhappy with the minimal amount of ways to make money (and the removal of higher level silver drops). I think it's safe to say that there will always be someone who is not happy even when the best possible features and solutions are implemented.

With regards to Selesnia - this is Core. Sure, we may borrow ideas from them if they're tremendously beneficial to our server. But we want to establish our own identity and not become a clone of a server that no longer exists. Let's instead use our creative capital to think of unique ways to stimulate farming.

Edited by Luna