Neutralize Duration Bug

Shiver

Type of Bug:

Game (Skill)

PvP Areas

How to Recreate It:

Disarm an opponent with neutralize and have them quickly re-equip their weapon and then press a skill.

Description:

The sharpshooter skill neutralize is not working as intended, or at least how I've been lead to believe was intended. I have points in neutralize duration so the silence debuff on it should be lasting 8 seconds in total I believe.

However if you use the skill on an opponent and they re-equip their weapon fast enough and then use a skill the silence effect of neutralize is negated and they are able to cast skills normally. Meaning at most they are being silenced 1-2 seconds. 

I've tested this against a warlock and another sharpshooter. It doesn't seem to be specific to any skill they cast. I've also been on the receiving end of it as well and was able to remove the silence debuff placed on me in the same manner.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump please fix this, makes PVP on SS just like retail.
Neutralize is useless as long as they re-equip and use a skill right away.
Complete waste of my duration points if it doesn't last the full duration.

• 2 weeks later...

Please contact me with more details, I'd like to investigate this.

when you use the skill, you knock the weapon off and adds a silence debuff even if the player re-equips the weapon, heres the messy part, if you as a player , you get Neutrilize and you re-equip your weapon back you can cast a skill or at least press a skill to delete the debuff (NOTE: when you press it you cant cast it but it deletes de debuff) after that you can just simply continue fighting the SS casting normal skills liek nothing happened and the debuff of 5-8 secs just dissappears, the thing is they get slayed cus that skill its pretty much one of the most important skills for SharpShooters, specially with fighters that skill its the one that gives them a chance to do something.