NPC CS Items

Zephry

Hello.

With the current money drop removal system after 5s, leaving 1-4s coins available, would it be possible to reduce the price of CS suits, mounts, weapon skins, mini-pets, accessories, and houses?

My recommendation would be 50-100s. 

It's not something game breaking but would be nice for lower level players who can't make the kind of money to pay for those type of items. 

Thanks for reading.

That's ruins the point of removing the coins though. Because coins gave you enough to buy them so if I reduce them you'll get enough to buy them with green drops. At least work for them a little, because if you can get it that easily then there is no point.

Yes, I apologize since it's already a privilege to have all those available for us in-game but from my memories unless there was a increase in npc selling prices, leveling from 1 - 4x and picking literally everything only gotten you 700s or so.

That's not bad but it's also pretty low for what people have to do with the money, especially when it comes to buying their skills and npc gear to level with. You can only get by with so much. 

It's still just a suggestion, thank you for reading this though.

Not CS items, but the outfits and other things you can buy.

I just don't see new players having a chance of getting what higher players have without reaching our levels.

It's not hard to make money honestly.

At 30 onwards you can take your level 30/40/50 +6 weapon's and +9 them, dismantle them and get a combined total of 6 karis which sell off for a nice amount and the xirs will drop from leveling in abyss so no work required.

At 60 onwards you can gather all the stones and weapons you get in 6x abyss, enhance as many as you can until you run out of stones, dismantle them for karis, and sell. On top of that method just NPC'ing gear makes a few gold by the time you hit level 60.

Edited by Ghost