Crusaders

Ryaiken

I was wondering if you might take a look into the Crusader files not for a release with OBT which would be a pretty terrible idea since it'd take far too long and piss off way too many people hoping for a quick release. Maybe, however, when you cap raise or something, it'd be cool to add the class into the game?

The files were released with a specific patch that removed stacking from the game, I was always interested in seeing how the class would work with stacking. I don't know if it's possible, but seeing how you guys are the first server to have working heat and knockback, I'm assuming you might be able to figure it out.

Bear in mind that the class would probably need rebalancing or something since a lot of their armour/mdef/eva and damage values on gear is disproportionate at certain levels.

There may be some sort of workout around for it, but technically it's not possible because, OnsOnSoft added new rows in the shns and new code in the client as well as some new stuff server side for the server and we don't have access to the code and reverse engineering it or figuring out how to add it via asm would be too difficult and maybe not even possible the only other way that it may be possible is hard code the exe or code an entirely new dll and I can't do that at this stage.

EDIT: But we're hoping to be ONE of the first ones with crusader.

The current files used by almost every server now (OutSpark 2012 files) are impossible to add a new class into. Newer date of files are needed for the expand ability, as well as the amounts of coding changes been done throughout the years. Best bet for any server to get the Crusader class is to code an emulator. Which is what muno (from extrinsic-studio) is currently doing.

Edited by dutton96

The current files used by almost every server now (OutSpark 2012 files) are impossible to add a new class into. Newer date of files are needed for the expand ability, as well as the amounts of coding changes been done throughout the years. Best bet for any server to get the Crusader class is to code an emulator. Which is what muno (from extrinsic-studio) is currently doing.

2011 files bud*