Patch Log #004 - 10 Nov 2013

Amor

Last week patch log did not arrive because I didn't have time to work on the server, this week I have mainly worked on the launcher, next week I hope to get the website ready for the public and fix any other launcher bugs that may appear.

This is the patch log for this week:

Game Updates:
  • Removed Halloween objects and set the maps back to default.
  • Removed all new instances for the time being.
  • Added several new slime mounts to the mount merchant.
  • Gave the level 60 job change zombies a poison attack effect so now you will be poisoned.
  • Changed the 3 piece Korin Set effect to reduce the cool down of the skill nature's speed by 50%
  • You shouldn't get the enhancement titles twice any more - needs to be tested.
  • Set the Uruga lighting to be more dark as it has a better feel to it.

Launcher Updates:
  • Disabled Save Password settings.
  • Added Time Remaining for current download in help window.
  • Added total percentage for more than one download in the help window.
  • Added more error handling.
  • Made it more efficient.
  • Fixed the downloading bars, it should no longer flash white.
  • Also fixed the total download progress bar, it should work correctly now.
  • Fixed several other bugs.
  • Stability improvements.
  • Coded the launcher updater.
  • Re-coded the version system.

-Changed the 3 piece Korin Set effect to reduce the cool down of the skill nature's speed by 50%

360*50% - 108 seconds = 72 second CD.

I love you. This is by far the most genius thing ever. Any chance you can make it 55% for Perm nature's speed?

360*55% - 108 seconds = 54 second CD.

That 5% may not seem like a big deal but it's the difference between having speed on 83% of the time and having speed on 100% of the time which is a pretty significant boost to raid DPS but doesn't effect PvP at all mostly.

I've always found it strange that Fighters can perm Mighty Vit but Archers can't perm Nature's Speed.

If fighters can do it then so should archers, you've got a deal, haha.

It doesn't increase the time you have the buff for though, I removed that and added this.

Edited by MrFarbodD

• 2 weeks later...

-Changed the 3 piece Korin Set effect to reduce the cool down of the skill nature's speed by 50%

360*50% - 108 seconds = 72 second CD.

I love you. This is by far the most genius thing ever. Any chance you can make it 55% for Perm nature's speed?

360*55% - 108 seconds = 54 second CD.

That 5% may not seem like a big deal but it's the difference between having speed on 83% of the time and having speed on 100% of the time which is a pretty significant boost to raid DPS but doesn't effect PvP at all mostly.

I've always found it strange that Fighters can perm Mighty Vit but Archers can't perm Nature's Speed.

Ryaiken, where did you get the 108 from? I'm confused because the time the skill is active for is 60 seconds so wouldn't it be 360*0.5 = 180 - 60 = 120 cd.