Green House or Not?

Amor

Green House or Not?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Green House or Not?

As you may have known in Odin there was an instance called Green House, in this instance you could gather materials to craft scrolls, potions and stones. Do you want us to keep this or make it so that players have to venture out and gather the items themselves?

I'm not against picking the items up myself, but since the GH has all kinds of collectibles in 1 place, it's easier to manage the stocks. Specially of elrue mats. 

I'm for it as long as there's still the limit on how long a player can stay in the green house like in Odin there was a five minute limit or so for them to gather as many materials as they could (then the player had to go farm for a new key to get back into the house) this way the materials aren't rare but they also aren't so common that supply outnumbers demand.

• 2 months later...

I'm for it as long as there's still the limit on how long a player can stay in the green house like in Odin there was a five minute limit or so for them to gather as many materials as they could (then the player had to go farm for a new key to get back into the house) this way the materials aren't rare but they also aren't so common that supply outnumbers demand.

Yup, that would be my choice to work with the limit. And if needed decrease/increase it to balance the mats out.