Some Stuff

DoughyCookie

Wizard 110 skill - Summon Meteor

The total damage from Meteor is equivalent to the initial damage from Inferno. Inferno casts in about half the time. And since the slow only applies after the damage is applied now, the skill is essentially useless (other then to use as fun cause its a cool animation). Even with the slow working properly, your summoning a METEOR. I should be CHUNKING people. Not tickling them. The damage is incredibly underwhelming for a 110 skill, which for most classes is a defining skill for them. For wizard it's a cool little visual thing to do. Woo~

Guardian 110 skill 

Still doesn't work. Doesn't do anything.

Guardian skill - Rebirth

Can only cast it on yourself, this happened when you made the change that caused it to self-cast when you're not targeting anyone. Now it ONLY self-casts. 

110 Armor Sets

Effects - You made changes for the tricksters sets to make them actually desirable, please look into the other classes. The set effects on 110 sets are horrid across the board, and every class (or most) deserve similar treatment that the trickster sets got. 

Bonuses (HP/SP/Crit/Aim):

1) On the sets dropped from Eglack/Salare/Magrite sometimes these bonuses are lower then there 105 lab pieces. For example, a 105 lab top for wizard gives +1000 hp while the 110 top for wizard gives +900 hp. This doesn't make sense. 

2) For the 110s dropped in 11x abyss, some of the sets don't have these bonuses. For example, 110 sharpshooter tops don't give HP. This gives some classes a disadvantage.

Base Stats - I've posted about this before, sometimes stats on the 110s are lower then the stats on the matching ML/114 pieces. For example, all wizard 110 pieces have less Defense than the ML/114 set. But for some classes, this isn't true, which creates a bit of unbalance among classes.

Enhancing

Currently, only 110 armor sets & UT shields can be +10d, and only UT weapons can be +11'd. (as far as I know at least). This shouldn't be so exclusive. Either make all t5 Weapons/Armor able to be enhanced this much, or make it so all 110/114 armor/shields can be +10d (meaning greens and npcs could be +10d as well) and all 114 weapons can be +11'd. 

120 Greens

I feel like these should sell for more then 114 greens, seeing as they require more work to obtain and therefor should give a better reward. My suggestions is around 315s~ for weapons and 115s~ for armor pieces. Generally speaking, that's about 30s more for weapons compared to the 114 weapon price (generally around 285s) and 20s more than 114 armor pieces (generally around 95s)

110 Thor Rings 

Please give them Magic Damage and Magic Defense, similar to 100 OJs and Malephar rings. 

Aura's

Was wondering if we could implement some more colors as we are a highly fashionable community and like to look good when we aren't out slaying beasts, and sometimes our aura just doesn't match our outfit. Maybe statless ones of the missing/of all colors in a npc or something? (I'm in dire need of a pink aura)

Badges

Can we update how these are obtained. Noit is just mentally painful. Don't really have a suggestion, I just really want to farm badges but would rather watch myself make elrue than do Noit. Could just slightly change noit to make it bearable or introduce something new, I dunno. But Noit's currently the only option to obtain a badge and as far as I know, it's not being done. 

Wizard 110 skill - Summon Meteor

Aura's

Was wondering if we could implement some more colors as we are a highly fashionable community and like to look good when we aren't out slaying beasts, and sometimes our aura just doesn't match our outfit. Maybe statless ones of the missing/of all colors in a npc or something? (I'm in dire need of a pink aura)

Which Auras? There are several, there is a set of auras that has 5 different colors.

Like. We have Black, White, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Orange, and Green from Focalor. There's no Pink, Red, Brown, Purple, Silver, ect. This is just for aesthetic purposes, as I really want to glow pink. And I'm sure others would enjoy the fun variety. 8) 

It would really help if you were more specific with your feedback.

• I will fix the 110 Meteor skill accordingly, feedback like this is what's needed after changes to make sure everything is as perfect as possible.
  • Will look into fixing the 110 Guardian Skill, I think I can get it very close to the official version.
  • I will change the Guardian skill 'Rebirth' back to how it was before, as it was working correctly.
  • Not sure what effects you want. The Trickster armour effects were changed due to feedback. If you want effects for each armour set please leave specific feedback.
  • Not sure about the stat bonuses, if it's like that on official I'll change it.
  • Why is it necessary for all T5 weapons and armour to be +11?
  • I'll see what I can do about the prices.
  • Not sure about the Thor Rings, are they like that on official?
  • Auras, that's possible.
  • Badges, will stay like that.

It would really help if you were more specific with your feedback.

• I will fix the 110 Meteor skill accordingly, feedback like this is what's needed after changes to make sure everything is as perfect as possible.
  • Will look into fixing the 110 Guardian Skill, I think I can get it very close to the official version.
  • I will change the Guardian skill 'Rebirth' back to how it was before, as it was working correctly.
  • Not sure what effects you want. The Trickster armour effects were changed due to feedback. If you want effects for each armour set please leave specific feedback.
  • Not sure about the stat bonuses, if it's like that on official I'll change it.
  • Why is it necessary for all T5 weapons and armour to be +11?
  • I'll see what I can do about the prices.
  • Not sure about the Thor Rings, are they like that on official?
  • Auras, that's possible.
  • Badges, will stay like that.

The effects - I'll work on making suggestions, just wanted to make sure it was an option before I went out and looked at their effects & suggested changes since that'd be quite time consuming.

Enhancing - It's not neccessary, and at the end of the day it won't effect me. This is more for the people joining the server that aren't in the main raid guild. Do I want people to actually beat us raids? Meh, no not really. But competition is always fun and keeps a server alive. If anything, allow psiken weapons to be +11'd, so even people not in the main raid guild can farm armor that is +10d (anyone can farm 110 blues) and anyone can farm weapons that can be +11d (psiken is doable and shouldnt be controlled by 1 guild). This is just to make it more fair for everyone. In theory, a +10 psiken (2nd best wep available, not counting Karens since its yet to be done) will never outdamage a +11 UT (the best weapon). 

In terms of the armor sets, I have no idea what they're like on retail, sorry. What I do know is at the 115 cap in retail, they had both 110 armor sets and 115 armor sets. So while our strongest armor is the 110 set, retails was the 115 set. So this is why I suggest these slight buffs to the 110 armor, it's supposed to be the best but it's comparable to MLs (in some cases 1 stat is lower than MLs, as I mentioned) which we've had for quite a long time. At the end of the day, no we're not really struggling with tanking anything (except maybe Karen but thats a work in progress) it just seems odd we have a distinct weapon that is the best on the server (UTs) and 3 different armor sets that are 'the best' (MLs, 114 greens, 110 sets). 

Again with the Thor rings, I have no idea what they're like on official. But in terms of core, as I understand it at least, Jewels are supposed to be ML > Thor > OJs (which makes sense, and I totally think this is how they should be ranked). Both OJs and ML rings give like 5/6/7% m.def and xxx m.dmg. Thor does not, which in some cases makes thor rings the weakest of the three. 

These are all just suggestions, nothing's necessary. Thanks for looking into everything and giving your opinion so quickly ~