Game doesn't start

Ambrosia

Hey,

I have some problems with getting the game started.

When i log in at the launcher the game either doesn't start at all or it tells me that it doesn't give any feedback, that's happening during loadingsscreens / server selection / character selectionpost-2721-0-50768200-1412597121_thumb.png

I can't stop the client.exe at the task manager, too.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

Have you tried waiting for it to load? Sometimes on old computers when the client is loading it will freeze and it looks like it has crashed but in fact it is just loading and it takes time because your computer is old.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran as admin and added the entire core folder to your exceptions list in your anti-virus and firewall? I had this problem a while ago. For some reason it was just completely denying it from getting past the launcher. Once I did that it worked. Idk.

If no one's helped you by the time I'm home, I'll help you. Another hour of driving though then I'll help til I gtg again.

To add, dv6 notebook graphic cards sometimes aren't strong enough to properly run a game. Before you login, at the launcher, put all settings to the lowest of everything possible. And see if that helps. Otherwise you can try to check the compatibility for your pc and see the results of it.

Edited by Vanity