Emoviant kites ML with reaper! D:

MyUserName

never seen this guy on raid for awhile guess u found out ur useless after the new tos rule :(

Actually he was in the archer party that just od'd you. Surprise. :*

Edited by Fawn

never seen this guy on raid for awhile guess u found out ur useless after the new tos rule :(

i was  one of  the Archers that OD you on that raid, Good staff dropped i remember, cus i picked it ..you know?

Edited by Apocalypse

New TOS rules doesn't effect archers tbh xD

They don't need to kite to OD at ML.. xD
Who need to kite when Unlimited's baby glads slaving themselves tanking Male for us? xD
Thank you so much for all those efforts tho <3 c:
Thank you so much for making it easier for us to get Male's drop c: xD

And I said whats the point in u niggas getting mal gear if u just gonna get clapped out pvp maps still didnt answer that 1 yet :l

Deviant came to fbz, Unlimited "caught the hands"

if we get od'd like ??? thats life u win some u lose some u dont see us going emo like u chumps do on forums

those not even real ml weps they Lucky house weps so its not rlly much of a boost anyways and who cares if u got those weps we clapped all the deviant glads anyways so ya ead :l 

No1 cares about forums cept u squares LOL and whose fault it is that ur +0 and stepping on a pvp map? and for mal thing I been said we hardly give af bout mal we only do it to waste charms not like the mals helping out for you guys much anyways :(

what? all u do is go emo im guess im losing just cuz ur going emo while im chilling? :( go get 1hited somewhere else instead of qqing on forums

Wondering why u call everybody emo when you are the biggest pussy on core ;c .. cry us a bucket and go cut urself in some corner with your damned ghetto english >.>