Drop rate is bad :(

chudnofsky

Hey I know i'm probably the only person who farms in the lvl 70-86 dungeon but Giant Harpy drop rate is butt. I used a 10% warrant and then a 50% warrant after that and after farming 20+ kills i had only gotten 4 drops..... when ranted that much I should get way more. I say that because at lvl 66 when I farmed Giant Orc Captain, whenever i would rant i would get a drop from every single GoC kill. Please increase the drop rate :C not by a lot but just enough where it isn't so bad please.

True thing, I did try to farm it when i was lvling and got like 1 drop from 4 kills, it was horrible just no.. , think drop rate was always like that on OS , do agree it should be increased since this is a pserver. 

The actual names of the mounts would help. e.g Torture King. Thanks.

You mean bosses right? xD 

And the boss he means is Giant Harpy.

Torturer King and Giant Harpy are both lower drops rates because their drop tables are smaller than other dungeon bosses seeing as they only drop one level of a blue rather than two. Do I still think the drop rate should be increased to counter it? Sure sure, mostly for the reasons already stated of course. Mob Inx names are 'D_Torturerking' and 'D_Harpy' if that helps any. :v