Level 108 Items to 105 items.

Zephry

Hiya.

I been getting alot of ideas to improve the server for everyone and figured I take a crack at re-suggesting this one.

This is about all 108 level'd armor, weapons, and jewels. I don't understand why Fiesta amp'd the level requirement for these items from 100 to 108. Of course it followed the Level 1 to 8 lower level requirement but it's absurd, especially at a 105 cap or where you have alot of 105 level'd items that outmatches the 100 and 108 white gear sold at NPC's or dropped by monster. Even at a 110 cap they're practically useless.

Decrease the levels of all 108 items to 105, if possible.

The Good:

- Allows players who can't run instances such as Leviathan Nest's and Secret Laboratory.  

- Creates a equal opportunity for all players who can't play or be supported by big guilds.

-Will be the first server to have ever done this(from my knowledge) and pull in more players.

The Bad:

- 108 weapons such as those from Magritte could be fought over, adding in more reports of Kill-Stealing and Spot Claiming.

- Adds player reported problems of more Spot Claiming, nothing new but people could be greedy.

- Could use a revision, which creates more work if this idea is even possible. From NPC selling prices or when selling the unwanted to the NPC's.

Thank you for reading. Feel free to support, bash, and give your opinion on this!