Charms/Extender Bug

Jarred

Type of bug: Game

Character Name: Detrimental

How to recreate it: When using a 2 hour charm or extender (at least the ones in NPC) a certain bug arises. One hour into the use of the charms and extender, there effect fades momentarily. 

Description of bug: In the case of the charms, you revert back to your usual stats for around 5 minutes, whilst the charms are still active. For the extender bug, once 1 hour of the 2 is reached, your hp drops back to what it normally would (Ex. Pre ext. 5k hp, after ext. 7.5k hp). What I mean by this, is that although you could be at 7.5k/7.5k hp, your hp would drop to 5k/7.5k (and if you're in a mini house at the time, you would stop healing).

Additional information: I am unaware if this affects 2 hour War Rants (50% from Item Mall), but during the roughly 5 minute period my stats were reverted, I was getting less drops than usual. This may also be a bug, or simply bad luck, I am unsure.

Re-equipping your weapon fixes this almost immediately, assuming you see statistical errors such as damage/defense. It's just a bug that's been around since the beginning of time on private servers and is actually more like to happen if you put on scrolls after charming. Sure it's a pain to deal with in the heat of the moment, but from experience this was always the quickest fix for me. Hope this helps. :v