What's your favourite map?

Aura

So I was inspired by some of my guildies who like to sit in front of certain features (-cough- Skunk) on certain maps, and I wanted to know...

What is your favourite map (and why?)

Posted Image

Mine is Bera. Even though we don't have it, it's just so cute and perfect and I love the autumn trees combined with a magical and bright lake and fountain. Too bad we don't have it on Core... yet?!

Edited by Aura

My favorite map in Fiesta...definitely Burning Rock. I first went there in its Beta form eons ago, and loved healing(I was a cleric at the time) my party's leader, who was capped at 59 taking on 80+ monsters. xD

Obviously, the lvl cap is much higher now at 115, but..it's still my favorite area~ :)

My favorite map in Fiesta...definitely Burning Rock. I first went there in its Beta form eons ago, and loved healing(I was a cleric at the time) my party's leader, who was capped at 59 taking on 80+ monsters. xD Obviously, the lvl cap is much higher now at 115, but..it's still my favorite area~ :)

It's kind of scary with the giant chickens and blood red sky. But I guess that's the point :P

My favorite map is Adealia. It's so colorful and the music is soothing. It reminds me of Zelda for some reason. The fact that it's a floating town would also make for very interesting lore.

Posted Image

My favorite map is Adealia. It's so colorful and the music is soothing. It reminds me of Zelda for some reason. The fact that it's a floating town would also make for very interesting lore.

Posted Image

After exploring the "ground" part of Adaelia, I think I pushed that town up to just behind Bera. Very cool!

Would definitely have to be 3x Dungeon/Zombie King's Boss Map, name of it is slipping my mind right now but that place is crazy big, i want like a 50v50 war in there 1 day...

Hmmm well Adaelia is one of my favorites. I was there on it's launch day on the original game and remember being really excited about that map. My friends and I even logged out where we though the gate was going to appear in Dark Land before the patch. xD

It was rather glitchy though, many people got stuck on Claudes or fell through the little arch bridge.

However, that aside, I would pick Alberstol Ruins as my favorite. Before Adealia was launched that was the end-all map and it was sort of an accomplishment to reach it.

Edited by Shiver