Costumes

Advent

Recently I was reminded of the stats on the costumes. I know this is a lot of work, but can you make all the suits same stats...? Also, are Santa suits will be added? Also are you going remove the black sensei suit from the item mall? It has 1% more damage than the dark night suit.

Recently I was reminded of the stats on the costumes. I know this is a lot of work, but can you make all the suits same stats...?

It won't change anything. If all suits have dmg/def/crit it will mathematically cancel itself. (hard to understand i know)

Player A = 2% dmg / 2%def / 2% crit

Player B = 2%dmg / 2%def /2%crit

it will remain the same.

Black sensei suit = 7dmg%/7crit (it will be also 7%def forgot to add, i think i will make a free version of this suit with 6% crit)

I think Santa's suit are ig ^^

Why? Why do you want to add suit in item mall... Even if it's 1% difference. There's enough stuff in item mall, but I refuse to see costumes or weapon skins in item mall. Those just make a sever look money hungry.

It won't change anything. If all suits have dmg/def/crit it will mathematically cancel itself. (hard to understand i know)

Player A = 2% dmg / 2%def / 2% crit

Player B = 2%dmg / 2%def /2%crit

it will remain the same.

Black sensei suit = 7dmg%/7crit (it will be also 7%def forgot to add, i think i will make a free version of this suit with 6% crit)

I think Santa's suit are ig ^^

Mathematically the person with the higher base damage will receive a higher boost with the  % boost.

If person A has 100 dmg, person B has 200 dmg and the costume adds 2%

then Person A will have 102 dmg with the costume and person B will have 204 with the costume.

Mathematically the person with the higher base damage will receive a higher boost with the  % boost.

If person A has 100 dmg, person B has 200 dmg and the costume adds 2%

then Person A will have 102 dmg with the costume and person B will have 204 with the costume.

-patpat- Yes, we know. That's logic. But thank you. 

Can close the topic now, Freddy already answered my question/request. <3