The End of My Adventure

Luna

To the players of Core Fiesta:

For the first time, on January 6, 2014, I excitedly leaped into the same adventure you have been on since Core Fiesta opened its doors. As soon as I landed on the website that Mucski so skillfully designed and coded, my impression was "Wow, this is a really promising server!" It wasn't long after that I felt the need to contribute to Core Fiesta's success in some way. As there were no Game Masters at the time, I volunteered myself to Amor. 

Initially, my abilities were quite limited but I was committed to applying myself as effectively as I could. In conjunction with overseeing community events and enforcing our Terms of Service both in-game and on the forums, I also assisted the team in creating custom content and graphics - from event banners to costumes and accessories. It's always been so heartwarming to see you all complimenting my work and wearing it proudly on Core. 

In mid-2014, I was hit with some heavy events in my personal life that restricted me from devoting any time to the server. The feeling of 'abandoning' our players was difficult for me to overcome, but my family needed me more. Nevertheless, in early 2015 I was ready to jump back into things, starting with a new event format and brainstorming ideas to re-populate our server. My commitment earned me a spot as an Administrator (Amor says he misses the colour I gave to our forum with my orange title). 

I quickly learned that being an Administrator demands a lot more time and effort - something that I felt I couldn't provide given my busy schedule. This lack of time meant that I could no longer spend upwards of 15 hours creating and testing custom hair, faces, costumes, and accessories, updating the Facebook page regularly, all while ensuring events were being updated and prizes delivered. 

I was frustrated that I, myself, with Amor's updates, couldn't deliver what the players had asked for. For this reason, it is with great difficulty that I am announcing my resignation from the Core Fiesta team. My abilities and knowledge have grown immensely thanks to the community and my partners. I can't thank you enough for allowing me this wonderful opportunity and being patient with me when my performance was unsatisfactory. I wish for Core Fiesta and the players who have remained loyal and supported us for all this time to see only great success in the future. I love you!

72ueUzA.png

Best of luck in your future endeavors. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you've put into Core. You'll be very missed, Helen. ♥

I logged on just to post this. :c