Updates?

MeliChu

1. changing the coins per hour to 25 coins per hour.
I am relatively new to this server and was reading around the forums a little bit and noticed a lot of posts commenting the 50 coins per hour as a thing. I'm not sure why you guys went way down to 10 coins per hour but I think it should be increased a little bit or somewhere to the 15-25 range (25 mostly) because I feel it isn't overshooting it with the current prices you have on things and possible might get more people to play? not sure.

2. Adding way more hair styles/hair colors.
Customization is always nice to increase upon and I wouldn't mind seeing what you guys could make for everyone!

3. Adding more clothes/accessories.
Even more customization is awesome!

4. Getting passives to work?
Not sure how hard this isto get working and also not sure if it's for just certain classes it does not work for or if its just HKs/Wizards but I have noticed the passives that are from retail aren't working(at least for those 2 classes).

5. Add an enhancement chart on the forums somewhere.
I would like to know the enhancement rates are, please! (Also if you could lower prices on bundles in game a little bit? definitely for those newcomers?)

6. Maybe some party instances that me and my boyfriend could duo that are high level.
This is mostly for those that don't have a lot of friends and they want a chance to get cool stuff as well. for example an idea for this would be like make another easier instance that drops (what ever your high level skins are) with a drop rate where drops do not drop as often. Kinda think of this as like a easy mode and if you want you can do the hard mode that has a better chance to drop things!

7. Different ways to make money.

You could make it where ores are worth money to sell for those people that like to mine.

You could also add decomping sap as a way to make money also? :3

This is all I can think of at the moment. If I think of more I'll edit it in!

Also Feel free to leave your suggestions below of what you would like to see added in!

Edited by MeliChu

Only thing I'd want to see as update is either  make all weps  +11able and armor +10able  or  put 110 and chims back to +10 and +9.

Also, maybe change the stats on new hats you added..   they made all crowns useless beside onyx one.

When you log on a lvl 1 char, you get a voting popup. Kinda useless since you already voted to log in in the first place. If you could instead make the beginner guide pop up it would be great. Cause I've seen lot of players asking : how do to money... how to lvl... and lot of questions answered in that guide.

Edited by FitzChevalerie

Actually I'd like to see all the new suits with same stats as old suits.. or old suits with stats of new ones.  We're forced to choose between 4 suits because all the others got bad stats.  

I like to have pretty char but don't like when I'm losing 20% dmg/def to do it

Only thing I'd want to see as update is either  make all weps  +11able and armor +10able  or  put 110 and chims back to +10 and +9.

Also, maybe change the stats on new hats you added..   they made all crowns useless beside onyx one.

When you log on a lvl 1 char, you get a voting popup. Kinda useless since you already voted to log in in the first place. If you could instead make the beginner guide pop up it would be great. Cause I've seen lot of players asking : how do to money... how to lvl... and lot of questions answered in that guide.

And am the guy that has too tell them the answer