My feedback for the Private server.

oldgamer

Please don't take this too offenses to this feedback. its my opinion and feedback about the private server and what should we look for when come to playing with other players. Im not joking around Im very optimistic about this private server that is lacking and what its should  need to improve.This is my experiences about the private server and is my own feedback and opinion . Team developer should focus on more for the players needs than advertising there stuff.

1. The players guide on website is very useful . However there not many active players to join. most all the guild are unactivated don't reply to anyone, sad part is that community lack communication. how can anyone party up with other players if you cant stay connect with them and communicate . the pure purpose of Fiesta is about teaming up with other players by going threw Kingdom quest or ask them to become there partners or master for better rewards.

2.leveling system way to easy and too fast. I say you should tone its down some and lower  the exp boost to x5 and drop rate x5 and re adjust the gold system a bit as well this way players can interact with others players so player can still use the player shops to build playing field experiences

3. Get rid of that Annoying vote system on the front page for main website... you don't need it if you already have on the launcher. I do understand and know its only take few second to close it. but unnecessary

4. Create a topic section for New players. This way they can request a Greets and meeting By request players team up with others players. like asking to become there Master and more. I know  we have the guild system for them to join. HOWEVER  no one will know the different.

well that all I have to say about the Private server. I hope you can improve the changes of this game and the changes of the community

so far the game server run perfect with out no connect issue. I understand few bug that I have not over looked or I have not encounter any errors at this point. but the game play every well done and server connection is at 100% and very accurate. they were no lag issue with the connection of I am aware of at this time. :D

please keep up the great work but please over look what I point out on my feedback for your private server

The exp rate is fine as it is. Before you were able to cap at 105 in less than 4 hours or so but now at 115 it's really difficult to get past 110.

That's what Party Matching is for. There's plenty of way for a new player to get involved if they actually look around the forums. 

1. So basically there is not enough player to play with? This is why we are advertising the server, so new players can join and you have more people to play with.

2. The leveling system is fine in most cases, it's easy to get to high levels, where the real action begins for the most part, but only the dedicated players will reach cap.

3. The vote system helps to bring in new players so you aren't lonely in game, therefore addressing your first issue of the lack of players.

4. There is a section called 'Red Carpet' there you can introduce yourself if you are new to the server and request anything like a master or someone to play with you.

If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to post them. :)

In addition, I know it's difficult playing alone but posting about it on the forums, saying the server is dead or empty will only discourage new players from playing, therefore instead of complaining about it on the forums saying it's dead or empty, maybe try and bring in a friend or two or encourage new players to play. This is in regards to your status update.

1. So basically there is not enough player to play with? This is why we are advertising the server, so new players can join and you have more people to play with.

2. The leveling system is fine in most cases, it's easy to get to high levels, where the real action begins for the most part, but only the dedicated players will reach cap.

3. The vote system helps to bring in new players so you aren't lonely in game, therefore addressing your first issue of the lack of players.

4. There is a section called 'Red Carpet' there you can introduce yourself if you are new to the server and request anything like a master or someone to play with you.

If you have any other feedback, please don't hesitate to post them. :)

In addition, I know it's difficult playing alone but posting about it on the forums, saying the server is dead or empty will only discourage new players from playing, therefore instead of complaining about it on the forums saying it's dead or empty, maybe try and bring in a friend or two or encourage new players to play. This is in regards to your status update.

yo nice advice . I keep that in mind and side note  who said anything about me complaining O.o ?? i am sorry for the misunderstanding. but I did however seen a few player moving about at freaking 8 am my time today its must be there time zone. also what wrong with bit of hardcore grinding lol...at least make it close on how its was when OS was running it. :P at least tone it down a bit on exp just tab bit  make the game more enjoyable ... JUST SAYING *wink*

Edited by oldgamer

yo nice advice . I keep that in mind and side note  who said anything about me complaining O.o ?? i am sorry for the misunderstanding. but I did however seen a few player moving about at freaking 8 am my time today its must be there time zone. also what wrong with bit of hardcore grinding lol...at least make it close on how its was when OS was running it. :P at least tone it down a bit on exp just tab bit  make the game more enjoyable ... JUST SAYING *wink*

Sorry if I misunderstood you, that's how it seemed to me. As for the experience rate, one of the main reasons a private server is a private server is because leveling up is largely easier than would it be on the official version of the game. And most players enjoy a faster pace of leveling, that is why I tried to balance it out with faster experience rates at some levels rather than others. You can feedback on this more after you reach cap as then you're opinion will be more of an informed one.

Sorry if I misunderstood you, that's how it seemed to me. As for the experience rate, one of the main reasons a private server is a private server is because leveling up is largely easier than would it be on the official version of the game. And most players enjoy a faster pace of leveling, that is why I tried to balance it out with faster experience rates at some levels rather than others. You can feedback on this more after you reach cap as then you're opinion will be more of an informed one.

its all good man :) you guys did good job for the game server its self and the most important is connection. I did bump few glitches here and there but not sure you aware of it already but that not important to effect the playing field of the game was just a thing need to be checking thing out. but I understand its is private server in most cases.

Do you know the way

too reach lvl 110 cause it anti easy for me

lol man there so many way to get that level haha. I am guessing you dont like to mush on the heavy grinding not sure if that your thing. hehe yo if your up to it with some hard core grinding .you know where to find me and add me. I just barely started this joint after the shutdown of Outspark. ah man the good time haha. Longest we can get together do some heavy grinding on the levels we all can keep each other company threw few story to kill the time and few good humor along the way :D

• 2 weeks later...

its all good man :) you guys did good job for the game server its self and the most important is connection. I did bump few glitches here and there but not sure you aware of it already but that not important to effect the playing field of the game was just a thing need to be checking thing out. but I understand its is private server in most cases.

lol man there so many way to get that level haha. I am guessing you dont like to mush on the heavy grinding not sure if that your thing. hehe yo if your up to it with some hard core grinding .you know where to find me and add me. I just barely started this joint after the shutdown of Outspark. ah man the good time haha. Longest we can get together do some heavy grinding on the levels we all can keep each other company threw few story to kill the time and few good humor along the way :D

My mage is 90 now so am soon there