How to fix this???

masterifox

I've never come across this issue before.

Can I have more information on the issue you are having? If you just say "I can't click on my characters" It doesn't really help. If that is truly the case I don't know what is wrong, I can't help you sorry, maybe someone else can.

You can try changing resolution like the others have suggested by clicking 'Settings' on the game launcher. Play around with the options until you (hopefully) find one that fixes your issue.

If the resolution is the problem just re-select the resolution that you're already set on and the UI should reset all the clickable links.

You can try changing resolution like the others have suggested by clicking 'Settings' on the game launcher. Play around with the options until you (hopefully) find one that fixes your issue.

If the issue is resolution then change it via the launcher to your screen resolution and set it to full screen.

Did you try any of this? Looks like the issue is from your pc/settings, if that's the case then re-download won't fix it o:

what is this by the way file:///C:/Users/Balmar%20and%20Ben/Pictures/Screenshot_4.png

file:///C:/Users/Balmar%20and%20Ben/Pictures/Screenshot_2.png

I FIXED THE PROBELM IT WAS THE MOUSE THE MOUSE

WITH HELP FROM THE ONE AND ONLY selene :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: