Suggestions

HyperSpace

Cash Shop Merchant

Alright so, i'm new to Core fiesta, but I have a few suggestions that I think would be better for the game. I think you should add the 50% rant in Cash Shop npc's so it would be more easier for new players to farm and add a 10% or 20% rant in item mall for players who want to stack another rant on a 50 rant for better drop rate. Another suggestion is changing the HP extender and the SP extender to 500s each because a HP/SP ext is less then 1g by players in the marketplace or just add a hp/sp extender in cash shop merchant place for 1 gold. Another suggestion I have is adding a Storage space in cash shop merchant for like 20 gold (30 days) and continue to sell the perm storage space in Item Mall.

Tower of Izyel

I'm sure most people notice that 45 gears should be more easier to drop then level 50 blue weapons. With the drop rate of 45 gears so low, it would be so hard to get geared up to do DDM (Devil Doom Mine) which is extremely hard and need's 45 gears.

Stone Merchants

One of my suggestions is to add Stone Merchants to all the farming places such as Concealed Peak, Bonds of Darkness, Forest Perimeter, Land of Trails, etc... Maybe adding the Merchants in front of the map is where the gate is. By doing this it would be easier to restone and continue to farm without having to travel long distances to restone.

That's all for me i'll add more when I think of some.

Thank you for reading my suggestions.

Regards,

HyperSpace

Why disagree to the stone merchant ideas?

Adding individual Stone Merchant NPC's to a place like Forest Perimeter in Elderine would be a nice idea.

And/or having some outside of the dungeon's.

I don't like the cash shop idea, you are already given free cash shop coins and almost everything is in game so all you've got to do is work for it.

Tower of Iyzel will be fixed, in the coming patches.

I don't like the stone merchant idea either. Just go to a town and buy more stones, don't be lazy, if I was going to do that I would rather increase experience rate, which isn't going to happen. You just need to put a little bit more effort into farming/leveling.