Annihilating Power cast time

Mischief

Is there a reason why annihilating power (93+ archer skill) has a cast time here? I've never seen a server with that. I looked around at the other threads and posts to see if it was put into the game at some point and either I missed it or it was like this from the start. If its not too much to ask and the community agrees maybe it could be changed to an immediate cast? The skill already takes long enough to cast even with an immediate cast because of the animation and it doesn't appear to be a skill you can walk and cast naturally. So I don't quite understand why there's a cast time for it and in fact it's probably the highest next to absolute arrow but that skill is awful anyways. Hoping to hear feedback soon and thanks for the read. (:

the cast time is the animation time for that particular skill, which is probably why there weren't any thread about it. I never had a problem with the skill during obt myself

We added a cast time because that way you can cancel your casting. If the skill didn't have a cast time, you'd still have to wait the same amount of time for the animation to play (During this time you can't move).