Cainance's Veil (50 Blue Shield) & Teva 1h +10

Ghost

Both are POTENTIALLY up for sale, depending on offers. 

I'd rather not let them go for cheap prices since there's only two shields in the game atm and mine is the better of the two (also has the best base shield def out of any level 40-60 shield)

the one hand isn't as rare but I'd still rather keep it than sell it cheap.

I'll sell in a week from now IF prices are good, if not I'll just keep them. I might also sell before a week is up if prices are to my liking before that. 

So all that said, enjoy bidding ^^.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dont got shit to prove to you zeph, are u really mad just because i offer on something? sit down somewhere broke bitch

Exactly. Because you don't have 3 gems. Not even that you don't even play on this server. GG bud. <3

That's a poverty offer for the shield lol, and the one above you was 6x higher >_>

A poverty offer is 10g. Economy isn't even that good yet or high at all. That offer was fake and you choose to believe it because it was higher. ;D

A poverty offer is 10g. Economy isn't even that good yet or high at all. That offer was fake and you choose to believe it because it was higher. ;D

Can you please stop spamming hate on my thread, 50g isn't much of anything considering it only takes a few hours of Elrue to make that much meanwhile you can farm for days on end and not see a single 50 blue. If you aren't offering, don't post.

Honestly, its easy to get gold. Someone ik can make up to 1G a hour z.z. Even farming BoD as a lvl60 mage or archer is profitable.

On topic: Tell me when you find a 45 bow :c

Edited by Parafrost

Honestly, its easy to get gold. Someone ik can make up to 1G a hour z.z. Even farming BoD as a lvl60 mage or archer is profitable.

On topic: Tell me when you find a 45 bow :c

I have two I think, whisper "Ghost" ingame

pls just stop z.z. makin it worse than it already is right now. :< When are you going to 1v1 me D<?

I'm being serious though? What, am I suppose to offer all 12G I got? :<

When I get a Karis to +10 my bloo axe.