Feedback

Amor

I really appreciate you guys posting on the feedback section it's much, much more helpful, than messaging me on skype, because on the forums, I am very active and I regularly check the feedback section.

I can eliminate all the feedback I have considered and then know what is left, whereas if someone tells me in game or by message.

It's much more difficult to remember, because most of the time I am busy and only login to either make sure everyone is fine and then log back out and continue with developing or what whatever I was doing before.

So next time if you have any feedback and of course we will consider all feedback like we always do, it will always be either implemented or there will be a reason as to why it wasn't. So I encourage users to leave feedback, of course it won't always be implemented, but it's worth the time as we do usually either make a compromise or actually implement it.

Same thing goes with bugs in the game, if you spot a bug, I would much rather it be reported on the forums in the bug report section or sent to me via PM if it's a crucial bug.

Thanks, for your patience with us.

Best Regards,

Lead Admin

Amor