Hi.

Well this topic is for some sharpshooter balancing 

first of ive noticed blind shot doesnt work like it should be in original fiesta it blinds the enemy + cuts opponents aim by half.

2. Change disarm skill so that it isnt possible to re-equip your weap after 1 sec after its used. Make it a debuff like 7sec stun or smth ....

Or just give archers a CC skill before the few at lv100+ :mellow:

3.Nature's Speed CD is way to long .Its one of the Key skills specially for sharpshooters.Yet its way longer than other similar skills (think of vit,chain cast,crit buff etc...)

4.Let Annihilation Shot be a walk-able skill ,this would help sharpshooters alot in PVE since rangers got all the AOEs at 100+

5.(possible skill) Giving Sharpshooters a short term speed boost skill.This would make alot of sence since archers spending alot of time kiting  :D

Thank you  :P

1) I don't believe it cuts it by 50%, it is a percentage but it's definitely not that high. Still needs to be fixed.

2) Silence debuff with the disarm. It's existed before on Neutralize.

3) Full CD on chain cast and a nature set makes it 1:48 CD. So essentially, if you only used chain cast for speed you'd be without speed for 48 seconds. Beats five minutes.

4) I agree 100% with this. I don't understand why more servers than not refuse to make it 'walk-able'.

5) Wouldn't mind it, but speed scrolls are there for a reason.

Only thing that would be less likely to be implemented is your second point, we'll add some stronger skills once cap rises above official.

Also for your third point, I actually decreased the Nature's Speed cool down time by a quite a bit. With the right gear and build you will be able to have permanent Nature's Speed buff.

Please refer to these two patch logs:

http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php/topic/140-patch-log-10112013/

http://fiesta.core.ms/forums/index.php/topic/151-patch-log-07122013/

Only thing that would be less likely to be implemented is your second point.

2) Silence debuff with the disarm. It's existed before on Neutralize.

y u no notice me.

No but seriously, I think that's what everyone's talking about. We've seen a silence debuff added to Neutralize to make it worth actually using. Sharpshooters have two disables and neither of them work appropriately here. D: