Duping

Behemoth

This will be a thread about duping/ways of duping :P people who wanna support it go ahead if not then don't bother spreading hate here or your useless comments about how this and  this will not be this just so your ass can go ahead and continue duping. Don't got anything useful to add? Then get the fuck out.

Anyways wanna know of ways to dupe or ways to stop duping :P hopefully admins will try out our suggestions and like this we will stop duping step by step ;3 no one asking for it to immediatly stop entirely. We all know thats impossible ;3 so lets just try and make that first step.

First step i know off and i don't know any more since im mostly a fair player and don't bother with cheating/duping/glitching or any kind of way of making stuff less challenging for myself. Is to make the edit button of vendor disconnect you ;o this helped on selesnia and should be able to help here too. Cause atm you see people going to marketplace and setting up vendor a couple times/logging and logging out which is quite obvious what they are trying to do ;3 duping duh.

So yea edit button disconnect plox ;3 if people know other ways feel free to add ur suggestions here.

ty

Edited by Behemoth

Yeah, edit button has been disabled, so you shouldn't be able to use it. Also I appreciate you creating this thread, but publicly explaining how to dupe is not a good idea either way, so if you do want to help us, then private message me on the forums explaining it.

Making CS stuff unstackable wouldnt really solve the problem,  as  there's other things that can be duped and will fk Core economy.

REmove Marketplace entirely  would fix  most of the duping, but it would suck for those who vend  when afk.

Making CS items come in capsule   that contains binded CS items would fix some,  but as said above,  CS items isnt the only dupable thing.