Lvl cap 130~135k

delmon

personnaly i would need a Hight lvl enough to want to play more than 110 already is not enough and should have the Experience to be so fast in my Opinion 130 or 135 Would bot hurt to see more and a good Item shop With Weapons,Shirt,Charm,BoostExp,suit and other ^^.

What do you think ?  :wacko:

Edited by delmon

The cap for Open Beta will be 100, I think 130-135 is a very high level cap which will require much more work than what we can do at the moment in such a small time frame. As for the items I am not sure if you mean you want to have those in game, if you mean that then things like boosts won't be available in game but they can be bought through trade from people who bought it in the item mall.

The cap for Open Beta will be 100, I think 130-135 is a very high level cap which will require much more work than what we can do at the moment in such a small time frame. As for the items I am not sure if you mean you want to have those in game, if you mean that then things like boosts won't be available in game but they can be bought through trade from people who bought it in the item mall.

Yes its is I wanted to say the good thing in the cash Shop ^^ and please i need a mobile payment because there are days where i Would have no paysafcard ..